Vanderlande is the global market leader for future-proof logistic process automation at airports ? from London Heathrow to Singapore Changi ? and in the parcel market, for main players such as UPS and FedEx. Furthermore, we are also a leading supplier of solutions for warehousing giants, including Amazon and Walmart, which seamlessly integrate innovative systems, intelligent software and life-cycle services.
If you aspire to a position of responsibility ? and want to make a difference by facilitating the delivery of what matters most to consumers, passengers and businesses ? then the next step on your path to global opportunities is to join Vanderlande. As part of our network and unique culture of freedom and flexibility, you will be connected to our dedicated people, build strong relationships and rise to the challenge of industry-leading projects.
Vanderlande?s baggage handling systems are capable of moving over 4 billion pieces of baggage around the world per year. Its systems are active in more than 600 airports including 12 of the world?s top 20. More than 52 million parcels are sorted by its systems every day, which have been installed for the world?s leading parcel companies. In addition, many of the largest global e-commerce players and retailers have confidence in Vanderlande?s efficient and reliable solutions.
The demand for Vanderlande?s industry-leading life-cycle services has also grown significantly in recent years, with more than 150 site-based teams operating for its customers around the world. Vanderlande has more than 7,500 employees, all committed to moving its customers? businesses forward at diverse locations on every continent.Wat wij bieden
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Vanderlande. We offer:
- Good employee benefits
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies