Vlisco Netherlands is looking for a new Proces and Data Specialist. In this role you have the unique opportunity to make substantial contribution to the improvement of our data structure and processes. You will drive the transition to a more data driven organization by continuously aiming for a higher quality of data. You will improve the data processes within Business Planning. In this position you will be a part of our product data team.
What are the key tasks?
- Identify (the change off) the data need, such as product data, assortment data, exclusivity, cost- and sales pricing across multiple systems (Alfresco / JD Edwards / Magic / QlikView).
- Define the data structure and the integration with the process flows.
- Being in the lead to implement the changes and to embed them in the organisation.
- Defines new quality control measures and checks data sets whether they meet the threshold(s).
- Being the linking pin between and supporting to internal stakeholders like product development, creative, IT and finance.
- Being the product owner of Alfresco.
What are the required standards?
- Being a data driven person and think always in processes.
- Persistent in achieving goals and cross functional improvements by paying attention to details but also understanding the bigger picture.
- Know how to find potential improvements by analysing data and processes.
- Eager to drive automatization & manage changes.
- Thoroughly documenting work in an organized manner.
- Communicating and aligning proactively with a diversity of stakeholders.
- Guarantees product data quality & efficient data processes.
What is your background?
- University degree or a bachelor's degree with an emphasis in business or administration (or relevant work experience).
- Affinity with data registration, processes, data analyses and IT systems.
- Ability to work very accurate and thorough, with always a quality mindset.
- Advanced skills in Excel and BI Tooling (preferably QlikView).
- Knowledge of JD Edwards and/or Alfresco is a plus.
- Ability to work independently but having a team spirit.
- Fluently speak and write in Dutch and English.
- Preferably living close to Helmond.
Are you interested?
This is a full-time position (38 hours). If you would like more information about this vacancy, you can reach out to our Recruitment Department by email; recruitment[at]vlisco.com. If you consider yourself to be the right candidate, please apply by sending us your resume and reason for your interest by using the button below.