Business Architect – Human Resources
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
Does designing and improving processes, tooling, organization energize you? Do you have an eye for design improvement and love to to translate strategy or business opportunities into innovative and accepted solutions? If you join Vanderlande now as a Business Architect- we have lots of challenges available for you!
To achieve our strategic goal, line managers continuously improve the value performance of our daily operations in terms of Quality, Logistics, Costs, Technology and Customer Satisfaction. Continuous Improvement is about optimizing our Operating model and the Customer Value Add, looking into topics like : Process, Data, Applications, Organization and People. The Business Domain Owner for HR is accountable for business driven design & build of the operating model in his domain as well as the Improvement portfolio management to optimize it.
As Business Architect you are responsible to translate the business requirements for our HR Domain into an accepted, fit for purpose, operating model. You will be working closely together with Business Capability Owners, Key-Users, Subject Matter Experts, Application architects during solution design, and support the implementation in the organisation.
Over de werkgever
As Business Architect you are member of the Enterprise Architecture team. This team develops and maintains the Vanderlande Enterprise Platform consisting of the Enterprise Reference Architecture, all Integrated Operating Model & Business Capability design & builds for Vanderlande worldwide.
The team is also responsible for Quality Management and our ISO 9001 certification. Therefore the team organizes internal and external audits, as well as follow-ups, to reduce our business risks and increase our customers’ satisfaction.
The Business Architect manages and executes the process of our Enterprise Architecture Approach, to translate the strategy into an agreed and implemented operating model with positive impact on the bottom line of Vanderlande, by:
- developing a high quality blueprint / strategic design of the business domain;
- making an impact analysis covering process, data, IT application, organization and people;
- developing the requirements for the Business Capabilities used in the Business Domain design;
- working together with stakeholders to come to an aligned, accepted and implemented Business Domain design;
- safeguarding that the design complies with the Reference Architecture, and can be integrated in the IT Application Landscape, Process Map & Business Data Model, as well as safeguarding organizational growth model compliance;
- supporting business case creation for Design & Build project proposals and define the way to measure the added value of the improvement;
- driving, managing and facilitating decision making on changes and priorities;
- supporting the implementation of new and/or improved Business Capabilities.
Key performance areas
Being an intermediary:
- Build and maintain relationships on all levels of the organisation and with external partners.
- Build bridges by connecting people from different disciplines and facilitate them during workshops.
- Represent the business interests in Design & Build teams.
Manage your Stake Holders:
- Maintain "internal" customer satisfaction without neglecting the company constraints and our worldwide scope.
- Partner and align with all relevant stakeholders: Owners, Architects, Experts, Program & Business Improvement Managers.
Manage Design & Build decision making:
- Drive and facilitate Design & Build decision making by Value Chain Owners, Business Domain Owners, based on high quality design proposals co-created with other Architects.
- Identify and analyse global improvements based on the strategic decisions, business opportunities & requirements, audit results, improvement ideas and change requests;
- Co-develop Business Domain improvement roadmaps by bringing improvement initiatives together with positive impact on the bottom line;
- Make accepted holistic Business Domain designs covering aspects related to people, organisation, processes, data and IT Applications;
- Develop and maintain the Integrated Operating Model and integrate it in the overall Enterprise Operating Model;
- Define business requirements for the Business Capabilities in your Business Domain;
- Safeguard the usage of the Vanderlande Enterprise Architecture;
- Manage, develop and maintain the Enterprise Platform: Business Capability Map, Process Map, Business Data Model, Integrated Operating Models, IT Application Landscape, Business Capability “where used”.
Support worldwide implementation and adoption:
- Support transitions by supporting Line Management, Business Improvement Managers and Subject Matter Experts, Business Quality Officers during implementation;
- Safeguards that the necessary trainings are developed to organize user training and key user support;
- Support Enterprise Architecture & Change Management approach in Business Transformation projects and continuous improvement projects;
- Audit Business Capability adherence to measure the adoption level and positive impact as well as to identify improvements.
Wat wij bieden