Model Validator Credit Risk
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
ING is looking for experiencedRisk Professionals.
The Credit Risk Team is an energetic international team of highly qualified professionals within the Model Risk Management department. This fast growing team is responsible for validating the risk models used by ING worldwide. We assure that models are appropriate for the intended use and compliant with internal policies and external regulations. Our goal is to increase the ING’s understanding of a model’s limitations & weaknesses and contribute to the ongoing model improvement and ensure the added value of models.
What you'll do?
- Probability of Default (PD), Loss Given Default (LGD) and Exposure at Default (EAD) models
- In addition, the team has the ambition to expend the scope to non-regulatory models such as underwriting models, pricing, early-warning systems.
- These models are used for measuring and managing Credit Risk at ING Bank. In particular, the models in scope are used for calculations of the Loan Loss Provisions (IFRS9) as well as the Economic and the Regulatory (Basel II) Capital.
How to succeed?
- An academic degree (MSc or PhD) in Econometrics, Mathematics, Physics, Economics or anotherquantitative/numericalfield
- 0 - 2 years related work experience with credit risk models (PD/LGD/EAD)
- Knowledge in modelling/validation in either A-IRB or IFRS9
- Programming experience in SAS or another similar programming language
- An independent, creative and pro-active way of working
- Critical but positive constructive mind-set
- A team player
- Excellent communication skills and ability to write clear reports in English.
What we oﬀer
A job from 36 to 40 hours and a unique offer that fits in with the times of today. We take into
account your home situation and your ambitions and help you to balance work and private life. Discover our employment conditions.
To give you an idea, we will tell you about the benefits of working at ING:
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
- Reimbursement for travel expenses
- 24 vacation days with a 36-hour working week. If you work 40 hours a week, you will receive 27 vacation days
- Pension scheme
- 13th-month salary
- Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
- 8% Holiday payment
- Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities to realize your ambitions
- An informal working environment with innovative colleagues who strive for the very best
- Progressive way of working according to the Agile method, so that new ideas come to life
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist