Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
Smartwares Group is looking for a Content Specialist for our French market (40 hours) with a passion for E-Commerce. Votre français est-il parfait et avez-vous de l’expérience dans l'analyse de mots clés et une solide compréhension des enjeux SEO? Then we would like to meet you!
As a Content Specialist you will play an important role in developing our E-Commerce business in France with a clear focus on Amazon. You will be in daily contact with two E-Commerce Account Managers focusing on all key E-Commerce platforms. As a team you are responsible for optimizing the online performance of our total brand portfolio on the French market. You will be part of the central E-Commerce team based in the company head office in Tilburg and work closely with your colleagues servicing other online markets such as the Benelux, Germany, Spain, Italy and the UK. By sitting next to our central content department, you will ensure that they will develop new product content in line with the needs of the French end consumers.
What are you going to do?
• You will create innovative, inspirational and converting online content;
• Create localized SEO compliant content, while following the brand guidelines;
• Optimize product pages - from keyword research to onsite optimization;
• Initiate and analyze A/B testing on product titles, bullet points, pictures, etc;
• Create and optimize product / range variations for new and existing products;
• Support the Account Managers by setting up and optimizing Sponsored Ads campaigns;
• Execute and streamline content related projects to optimize the online presence of Smartwares;
• Analyze competitor’s product pages and define best practices.
Who are we looking for?
• Excellent French verbal and writing skills (mother-tongue level);
• Minimum of bachelor’s degree or equivalent in an appropriate subject;
• Minimum 1-2 years of experience in an online communication or online content role is a strong plus;
• Experience of keyword analysis and a solid understanding of the SEO landscape;
• Knowledge of and experience with the main keyword tools;
• Interest in e-commerce and up to date about the latest online trends;
• Passionate, creative, and engaging content writer;
• Analytical mind with hands-on and can-do mentality.
What do we have to offer?
• A warm welcome from over 220 enthusiastic colleagues who are happy to show you your new, dynamic working environment. In addition, more than 150 international colleagues who show you how international the Smartwares Group is;
• Staff discount on all products in our range. Beware! Your entire house will soon be full of our brands! Take a look at https://www.smartwaresgroup.com/
• Your day starts flexibly; you get the freedom to start between 7:30 and 9:00 AM;
• Good pension plan; you do not pay a personal contribution; we do that for you!
• Room for growth in terms of content and responsibility;
• An active staff association with monthly activities!
You will work in an organization with many international colleagues and with colleagues from the immediate vicinity of Tilburg; no lack of accents. Smartwares as a company has grown in a short time to a company with 400 employees. This makes Smartwares a company with a traditionally informal almost family atmosphere with the opportunities of a large organization. We offer our products under our own brands (including Princess, Tristar, Smartwares, Topcom, Home Wizard), but also as a private label brand for retailers worldwide. You have plenty of challenges here and hard work is combined with a good atmosphere. You can taste that especially during fun activities that are regularly organized.
We would like to receive your resume and motivation via the application button or the e-mail address below. You can always Whatsapp, email or call for more information!
Elise van Harn | Corporate Recruiter
Telephone: 088-5940552 or 06-83011948
Uren per week: 40