Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
The Amazon Marketing team is looking for someone to lead our Shopping App paid advertising marketing activities. You will develop our marketing strategy, test aggressively, and scale initiatives. You will be responsible for launching, managing and optimizing paid advertising campaigns across the entire mobile marketing budget to profitably acquire and engage Shopping App users.
The ideal candidate will have broad performance marketing experience. You thrive in the science of marketing and will need to prioritize effectively in a fast-moving and ever-changing environment. You will think and act both strategically and tactically: from strategic planning to detailed execution. You will quickly form data-driven plans and execute. We are looking for a relentless, customer-obsessed, and business-minded marketer with a penchant for invention, operational excellence and delivering results.
Key job responsibilities
Primary responsibilities include:
· Establish, implement and measure the effectiveness of mobile advertising marketing initiatives to drive adoption and engagement of the Shopping App with a multi-million euro yearly budget.
· Work closely with our BI and development teams to build a world-class performance marketing engine across tracking, attribution, automation and optimization.
· Lead efforts to utilize data-driven methodology, analysis and measurement to improve effectiveness.
· Strong analytical approach to acquisition funnel metrics measurement and campaign performance
· Innovate and implement test-and-learn strategies and drive scalable results
· Manage relationships with agencies and multiple top mobile ad networks (e.g. Google, Facebook).
· Work with Central Product teams towards automating key inputs for the channel (performance reporting, bidding)
· Coordinate with other cross-Amazon mobile marketing professionals to leverage relationships, establish best practices for marketing and advertising and collaborate on a unified Amazon vision in the mobile space.
We are looking for candidates who have demonstrated:
· Ability to create innovative marketing programs and/or partnerships to drive mobile app adoption.
· Strong time management skills: ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
· Strong analytical skills with a strong bias towards decision making based on data.
· Ability to make things happen quickly with large, less nimble partners and/or teams.
· Superior verbal and written communications skills with extreme attention to detail
· Understanding of the app environment and the ability to think from a customer’s perspective.
· Strong experience in digital marketing, including acquisition and performance marketing
· Strong experience in paid advertising across different networks like Google, Facebook, Apple, etc
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.