GBS HR Operations Delivery Manager
GBS HR Operations Delivery ManagerTake your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
The HR Operations Tallinn Delivery Manager is fully accountable for managing the operation of the GBS HR operations in Tallinn and takes responsibility for the delivery of high-quality services, to supported business locations and clients against agreed performance targets. Furthermore, the GBS HR Delivery Manager will drive further optimization of HR processes in close collaboration with the Global Service Lines. Reporting to the Global Head GBS HR Ops, you will have the opportunity to work in a high-paced international environment and grow together with the rapidly developing business. Join us now in this exciting journey and seize the unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping the development of the new global organization in GBS.
- Contribute to the implementation of the GBS HR strategy. Define and drive people management strategy of the GBS HR Operations Tallinn (e.g. workforce planning, training, engagement, mentoring, succession planning, incentives and retention) and lead with the example
- Manage overall business operations across all supported locations / clients and deliver services according to signed-off Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), agreed KPIs and quality targets to ensure a high degree of client orientation
- Ensure all GBS HR Operations processes incorporate appropriate control mechanism, including 4-eye-check / SOX checks, data protection and compliance tasks. Ensure a robust framework to enable compliance with all country legal and regulatory requirements
- Drive financial management including budgeting and forecasting and cost management
- Constantly evaluate the HR proposition and the service to clients with a view to improving delivery through innovation and the implementation of industry best practice
- Continuously analyse operational performance, address issues across the teams and implement a culture of continuous improvements
- Implement Lean approaches to deliver efficiencies through standard processes and synergies
- Build sustainable relationships with key stakeholders like GBS Front office, Country HR Managers, GBS representatives, Center of Expertise Representatives, HR Business Partners and other stakeholders. Collaborate with other GBS HR Operations Delivery Leads (Bangalore, Krakow, SLP) to develop further efficiencies and to ensure consistency of management approaches
- Previous Experience in leading large-scale HR operation in captive, shared service or outsourced service center
- High degree of client orientation and service mind-set
- Strong analytical approach to problem solving, high degree of proactive behavior and result orientation
- Sound Operations and People management experience
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written and presentation skills)
- Ability to build relations across various countries / cultures
- Fluent in English (oral and written), Estonian nice to have
More about us
ABB offers: • Interesting job in a global company • Trainings supporting employee development • An active and supportive international team • A modern work environment and possibility for home office • Working time from Monday to Friday during office hours • Various benefits ranging from discounts at ABB partner companies and free parking to sport compensation Apply the latest at 20th of October 2021. For more information, please contact our Recruitment Consultant Kerttu Remmel, +372 5680 0824. We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten