Over de functie
OrangeBuddies Media is looking for a Content Manager at our head office in Harderwijk (The Netherlands). In this position, you are responsible for the website and app content and work closely together with the Country Manager and Campaign Manager DE on a daily basis. Writing for the web is familiar territory for you, and there is no customer question that you cannot answer. This full-time position is your chance to work in an online media company that operates internationally.
- Revision and follow up on customer and user comments and enquiries;
- Creating web/app content on webshops and promotions;
- Creating newsletters and daily mails for members;
- Writing/publishing news articles and social media content;
- Acquisition of new advertisers/webshops for our websites and apps.
Over het bedrijf
OrangeBuddies Media is an international online media company specializing in (white label) cashback websites and loyalty concepts. OrangeBuddies goal is to provide added value to both consumers and advertisers while shopping online. With specific targeting, they help advertisers achieve their marketing goals. OrangeBuddies Media develops and maintains more than 100 cashback shopping portals in 16 countries in Europe and Australia. With local offices and contacts in each country, OrangeBuddies has excellent knowledge of the local culture and consumer market.
Wat wij vragen
- Higher education, preferably in a Communication or (Online) Marketing related area;
- You speak German and English fluently;
- You live a maximum of one hour away from Harderwijk (by car or by train)
- You are available full-time;
- You have analytical and good communication skills;
- You are proactive and are able to switch quickly between various activities;
- You are an energetic team player;
- Having experience in a similar position and / or in affiliate marketing is an advantage.
Wat wij bieden
- A wonderful salary of €2300-€2650 p/month;
- NS Businesscard for travel expenses;
- Hybrid working options (with a minimum of three at the office)
- 25 paid vacation days;
- Friday drinks at a young and flat organization!
- A challenging position with a lot of responsibility and room for initiative;
- The chance to be a part of an international team and a growing company where you can develop your skills and network.