- As an Account Manager you manage your own client portfolio and you visit it weekly for consultations and office hours;
- You are the first point of contact for questions from your customers and from our flex workers;
- You coordinate the demands of your customers with your flex workers on a daily basis. You then translate this into a short and long-term planning;
- You guide and coach the flex workers so that they continue to develop;
- You guide starting employees with an introduction and you provide clear work instructions;
- You set goals with management where you strive for the best result;
- You regularly evaluate the results with the customer. You also propose new goals;
- Administration is also part of it.
You have an enthusiastic and strong personality. You really know how to tackle things and you take an extra step unsolicited.
Moreover, you meet the following requirments:
- You have experience in a similar role at an employment agency;
- You have an HBO working and thinking level;
- You at least master the English or Dutch language and also the Polish language. Mastering another language such as Slovak,
- Bulgarian or Romanian is an advantage;
- You are flexible, customer-oriented, commercially and organisationally strong;
- You are in possession of a valid driver's license B.
Over de werkgever
As an Account Manager you are the operational contact person for your own customers and flex workers. You see your role as an independent entrepreneur with corresponding responsibilities. This means that it may happen that you have to start a little earlier or for example work in the evening or on Saturday.Wat wij bieden
Though we have noted a considerable growth in the last years, we are still a family business.
The informal, multicultural work environment ensures a pleasant and unique atmosphere. We are striving at the best company results together with motivated colleagues.
- You participate in the OTTO Development Program with training courses focused on communication, leadership and Six Sigma supplemented with language courses, VCU, BHV, BOI etc .;
- We offer talents the opportunity to participate in the High Potentials Program consisting of professional training courses, international projects and personal coaching;
- You can work out with us for free and unlimited fitness at Fit For Free or Fitklub;
- We organize the OTTO Café every 4 weeks, where we have a pleasant end to the period at an inspiring location in the Netherlands while enjoying a drink;
- Every quarter all staff members in the Netherlands come together at an inspiring location to share the latest news and results. At the end of the year this is in the form of an atmospheric Christmas dinner;
- We go to Teambuilding Weekend every year to get to know each other better and to celebrate international cooperation.
- We also like to pay attention to the fun factor in your work because enjoyment is part of it!
Uren per week:
| E-mail email@example.com