Are you looking for a new challenge in your career? Join the space industry!
In a fast-growing nanosatellite market, we are looking for an enthusiastic, creative and motivated person with experience within digital marketing. In this role you will drive multiple aspects of digital marketing mix including Website, E-mail, SEO, SEA, and (Paid) Social. The right candidate should have excellent communication skills, be organised and be able to work independently and proactively. This is an opportunity to become part of an international team, committed to deliver outstanding solutions in a challenging high tech-industry.
Your main responsibilities:
- Support the daily and general operations of the marketing & sales team to help reach the team’s objectives
- Ensure the brand presence is maintained and consistent across our digital channels
- Publish and maintain content (infographics, press releases etc) for the company websites ensuring it is optimized towards SEO
- Manage events: registrations, exhibit reservation & marketing materials
- Contribute to the creation of email campaigns, and social media content.
- Create presentations, infographics, brochures and other marketing materials
- You have an MBO/HBO diploma in a job-related field or have obtained this level through work experience, preferably in communications, marketing or similar.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Working knowledge of content management systems
- Familiar with digital platforms such as websites, social media, email, search engines, analytics tools, and willingness to develop these skills
- You have the passion for learning, curiosity for new digital marketing tactics, etc
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator and/or other content creation tools
- Accountable and able to work independent as well as in a team
- Baseline understanding of SEO best practice
- Affinity and/or experience with a specialized, high-tech market
- Working knowledge of Wordpress
- Energetic team player with a positive and proactive mindset
Over de werkgever
ISIS - Innovative Solutions In Space BV is an ambitious and dynamic space company located in Delft, The Netherlands. As one of the CubeSat global market leaders, ISIS develops and sells advanced space systems and nanosatellites, provides worldwide launch services and satellite operations supporting a broad range of small satellite applications. Currently, ISIS employs over 100 space enthusiasts.
Uren per week:
24 - 40