Wat ga jij doen als (Senior) Consultant (EN) Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform - Technology Advisory?
The technology team within KPMG consists of 450+ employees. You will join the Microsoft Enterprise Solutions team as a Microsoft 365 CRM & Power Platform Consultant. This is a social and ambitious team with expertise in all aspects of Microsoft technology. Depending on the experience and skills you bring, the appropriate customers and projects will be assigned to best suit you. Most of the projects are mainly focused on Business Transformation, Digitalization and Innovation in relation to Microsoft technology.
Within these projects you will be covering different roles and helping client organizations in building digital strategy, process - and system designs and training. For example, organizing workshops to collect business requirements or leading a presentation of key automation concepts and give a demonstrations to client stakeholders.
Within KPMG you will often work in multidisciplinary teams with colleagues from other departments. As a result, you will not only be challenged in your own field, but you will combine different areas of expertise to really make an impact and become and all-round consultant.
Do you have any questions? Then lets schedule a first informal (digital) coffee chat with one of your future colleagues or our recruiter. Will we hear from you soon?
- How do you deal with the interests of different stakeholders?
- How do you translate business requirements into digital solutions?
- How do you integrate the latest digital trends based on Microsoft technology?
- How does your contribution make an impact in large scale transformation projects?
- How do you collaborate within an international team?
Dit neem jij mee
- Completed HBO or university studies, preferably in Business Information Management or business studies
- 3 to 5 years of working experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement and/or the Microsoft Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Virtual Agent)
- A basic understanding of relational databases, SQL and web services
- Interest in digital transformation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE and Power Platform
- Business level English and preferably good command of Dutch
- Driving license and willingness to travel for work
- Proactive and passionate approach
Dit bieden wij
- Competitive salary, a bonus, a fixed expense allowance and a working from home allowance.
- 30 vacation days (on a full-time basis) and the option to buy more days or sell your vacation days.
- A completely furnished home office
- A lease car or a mobility budget.
- A laptop and iPhone which also can be used privately.
- Pension accrual without a compulsory personal contribution.
- Choice to pick from different courses which contribute to your own personal and professional development.
- Focus on well-being! There is a gym at the Amstelveen office or you can get a discount for a gym near your house and you get access to different health and/or vitality programs.
- 'Together' is one of our core values. So you can count on different social activities, like team events, drinks with colleagues and events with all your KPMG colleagues.