What are you going to do?
As a project leader, you have a coordinating role in the development and further development of existing and new products. The products in question are camera and monitor systems that broaden the view of drivers, train drivers and captains. Every day you'll interact with the Team Leader Project Leaders, project teams, colleagues from Product Development, Purchasing, Sales, Production Engineering and Production Control. You also have contact with suppliers about possible components, product properties and purchasing tests in the test process. These contacts are important for a smooth and timely progress of the product development projects.
In this technical coordinating position, you will be responsible for planning, budgeting and monitoring the progress of the technical design process on projects. Among other things, you will work on:
- Performing assignment analyses and you contribute to the project definition and engineering
- Monitor quality and quantity and you take care of the planning of test work
- Preparing and executing business cases for new products
Our client is a high-tech organization that designs and assembles revolutionary innovations and high-end technology. You will be working at a company location in Barneveld that specializes in camera and monitor systems. The atmosphere is friendly and with a great group of colleagues there will be always room for fun! The company is open Monday to Friday 08:00 - 24:00 and your working hours depend on your position.Wat wij vragen
What do we ask of you as a Project Leader?
You are our ideal project leader if you have a completed degree in technical business administration, supplemented with knowledge of product development (software) mechanical, electrical). You know how to set priorities and are able to perform under time pressure. Furthermore, your application shows that you have:
- Experience in managing projects
- Knowledge of customer requirements and applicable laws and regulations
- Knowledge of automotive core tools such as PPAP, APQP, DFMEAs
- A good command of the English language in word and writing
- Problem-solving ability
- Purchasing experience is a plus
What do we offer?
- Salary between € 4,844 - € 6,781
- You can count on 27 vacation days and 13 atv days
- Travel costs reimbursement
- Company laptop and phone
- Excellent working conditions as stated in the collective labour agreement Metalektro
- Annual contract with the intention of converting it into permanent employment
- Open and informal working atmosphere
- Job in which you are responsible for the development of innovative products
- A very active staff association!