Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.Administrative details
Location: Region - Europe
Please note: This requisition is an official Cargill talent pool meaning that you might be contacted by a recruiter after applying for this role in case your profile matches our search.What we offer
We aim to develop top diverse talent towards future expert and managerial roles for our technical and food science function at Cargill. The program offers access to accelerate development on the job and through other channels during a 24-month program which may include depending on your area of expertise:
- Leading or participating in continuous improvement projects in an operations environment, having interaction with finance, maintenance and reliability, manufacturing technology, engineering, safety and quality.
- Being responsible for a significant piece of the production process and for the people that make it happen.
- Participating actively in the safety and food safety in our operations.
- Learning on the job with experts, developing technical and soft skills and receiving coaching from your manager and peers.
- Participating in structured learning (digital and instructor led) to develop your technical, professional and leadership skills with peers across Europe, Middle East and Africa, learning from each other during the different sessions of the Cargill European Graduate program.
- Building a peer network across Cargill.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering: Biochemistry, Chemical, Process, Agricultural, Food Science, or Mechanical.
- Entry level work experience (up to 2 years) and/or an internship in relevant areas.
- Fluency in English and local language.
- Natural leadership ability and good interpersonal skills.
We will provide a fast-paced stimulating international environment, which will challenge and stretch you. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest private companies in the world!
At Cargill, everyone matters and everyone counts. Cargill is committed to creating and sustaining an inclusive and diverse work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. As such and in alignment with our Guiding Principles, Cargill's long-standing equal employment opportunity policy prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, family status, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, union affiliation, or any other status protected by law. Cargill is also aligned with all applicable national and local laws and regulations pertaining to non-discrimination and employment.