Janssen Business Services (JBS) belongs to the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson. JBS is a global organization located in Belgium, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Ireland and Singapore.
Within JBS, our mission is to provide diligent stewardship of the Janssen business model, by protecting and optimizing the product intellectual property (IP) structures.
Located in Leiden (Netherlands), we are a team of all-round finance professionals with special focus on campus support services, technical finance capabilities and strategic business partnering.
Currently we are looking for a Senior Analyst Campus NL Business Services who will be responsible for the following processes and activities:
- Management of statistical information, its analysis, and its legally mandatory submissions. Full ownership of information provided and act as primary contact to governmental agencies.
- Management of liabilities and property insurances in close collaboration with internal stakeholders i.e., campus business leadership and corporate risk management. Act as primary contact for the CMT and external companies Marsh and FM Global.
- JBS support and advisory role for statutory accounting and reporting. This includes, but is not limited to, the annual accounts, statutory adjustments, surveys, …
- Close collaboration with JBS Compliance, JBS Finance and tax teams in support of audits.
- Act as primary contact for Wilis Tower Watson, Pension Fund and responsible for its translation to the accounting and compliance for the JBS supported companies.
- Show high level of understanding of all economic and financial information provided, including both financial and non-financial data.
- Project support and its statutory implementation.
- Partnering with stakeholders across all layers in the organization: JBS finance, Tax, Supply Chain, R&D, …
Key leadership characteristics and qualifications:
- Master’s degree in economics with minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Good functional knowledge of Dutch GAAP, US GAAP and Corporate income tax
- Audit experience (NL statutory – Management Reporting - Pension Funds)
- Strong analytical skills and ability to balance big picture with attention to detail
- Ability to drive change and to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to build excellent relations with stakeholders
- Effective written and oral communication in Dutch and English
- Strong computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint), knowledge of SAP is an asset
- Motivated, flexible, and pro-active
Janssen Biologics (7266)