Looking for an ICT graduation internship at an international organisation? Then B&S is your place to be! We need your vision to improve our quality and to maintain the level of our service, speed and flexibility. B&S gives you the opportunity to use your expertise for a research assignment. How cool is that?
B&S is doing its utmost to become a true Digital First organisation. That is why we have several types of research to choose from. We will use part of our introductory meeting to determine which type of research matches your preference and expertise. Some examples are:
- Researching Angular, the technology we use for web development.
- Rewriting the photo application that the commercial departments use to share photo material with clients.
- Setting up sales lines via voice technologies such as Google Home and Alexa.
- Implementing product recognition based on photos, in order to optimise our photo archive.
- Redesigning logistics applications to Angular and .net core.
- Researching and optimising DevOps.
- Mapping our Security Applications and/or ERP profiles.
- Researching and optimising backup processes.
- Advising on our network landscape.
- Researching our landscape application and migration to the cloud (Azure/AWS).
ICT is one of the key departments of B&S. It is the heart of all business processes. Every day, over 60 passionate ICT colleagues worldwide are involved in the implementation and maintenance of technological solutions for the further development and digitalisation of B&S. We could certainly use your input!
This is you
You like to take the initiative and love to work independently. You can’t wait to explore the latest technological developments and you enjoy combining existing processes with new technology.
- Are an enthusiastic student with a professional attitude.
- Are familiar with several programming languages.
- Are doing a higher-education study programme in ICT. Another study programme is fine, provided you can demonstrate your affinity with ICT.
We offer you
- Permanent supervisor and collaboration with many of our professionals in the ICT department.
- A place in our young, ambitious and fast-growing team.
- Fun! We regularly free up some time for drinks of games at the department.
- Free use of our own gym.
- Working partly from home is an option if your duties allow it.
Can’t wait? Apply now!