Massage Therapist / Masseur / Masseuse - Amsterdam
WE DARE YOU TO MAKE PEOPLE FEELGOOD!
Doctor Feelgood is looking for talented and motivated massage therapists on all levels to work as freelancers.
Doctor Feelgood stands for top quality therapeutic massage. We work with the levels of Pro, Top and Master according to the level of skill and experience.
Pro Massage Therapists:
The perfect level for relaxing and nurturing Swedish therapeutic massage to relieve stress and muscle tension without being wimpy. These therapists have at least one year training and from 1-5 years working experience.
Top Massage Therapists:
Besides great Swedish therapeutic massage, top-level massage therapists bring additional massage techniques like deep tissue, trigger point, pressure point and sports massage to the table. Diploma and 5-10 year work experience.
Master Massage Therapists:
Our most well-rounded and experienced therapists. Deep connective tissue work, trigger point, myofascial release, injury-related, energy work, passive stretching, range of motion, pressure point, reflexology, you name it these therapists can throw it all in the mix. Certified Massage therapists and over 10-year work experience.
What we offer:
- At Doctor Feelgood you will work as a massage therapist at one of our 3 Amsterdam massage stores. You can join our in-house training on all levels at our Doctor Feelgood Academy to meet our high professional standards, learn new skills and keep up to date with all our massage treatments.
- Our massage stores are open 7 days a week, so there are a lot of options for you to work.
Your professional Skills:
- Completely trained in Swedish / Classical massage and deep tissue massage
- Excellent knowledge of anatomy, physiology and pathology
- You preferably have additional skills in pregnancy massage, reflexology, shiatsu, cranial-sacral, lymph-drainage and/or sports and medical massage
- We love and welcome US / internationally trained massage therapists
Your general skills:
- Great enthusiasm and passion for massage profession
- Available to work at least 2 shifts per week (+/- 12 hours)
- Available to work evenings and weekends
- Eager to learn
- Good intuition, empathetic ability and social intelligence
- A professional appearance and a good sense of ethics within your profession.
We also welcome massage therapists on contract. Information available upon request.