An Orderpicker (also known as Warehouse or Logistics Employee) is someone who fulfills an executive and organizing function in a warehouse, wholesaler or distribution center. During the entire process of delivery, storage and shipment, the Logistics Employee is responsible for the correct course of processes. The position of Logistics Employee is comparable to that of Order Picker. The difference is that an Order Picker is primarily responsible for collecting, completing and preparing shipments for shipment, whereas a Logistics Employee has a broader range of tasks.
What does a Logistics Employee do?
In general, Logistics Employees have the following tasks. This can also include your tasks / work as a Logistics Employee / Order Picker for this company in Eindhoven.
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Packing and possibly repacking products
- Scanning, sorting and labeling goods and preparing orders for shipment
- Accurately checking products on quality, quantity, packaging and serial number, among other things
- Identify and repair any errors or deviations from outgoing or incoming orders
- Inventory of warehouse stock
- Moving goods in the warehouse using a reach truck or forklift (if you want to and have a certificate - so not a must)
- Tidying up and keeping the warehouse clean
Your goal is that medication orders are prepared for shipment and can leave the warehouse on time. You will work in a pleasant and clean working environment.
In line with your qualities and competencies, we will link you to a logistics position within this company.
At this company in Eindhoven (Parkforum; near Eindhoven Airport) it is possible to work full time or part time (at least 3 days).
You can get started here as:
- Order picker using a handheld scanner
- Automation filler
- Forwarding employee (Transport)
#warehouse #evening #allround
Over de werkgever
This company in Eindhoven supports pharmacies, dispensing general practices, hospitals, outpatient pharmacies and institutions.
You will work within a fast-growing and extensive distribution center of a pharmaceutical wholesaler located in Eindhoven (Parkforum).
You will work in a pleasant and clean working environment with a good working atmosphere.
When you are yourself, you can make the most of your talents. That is why we are committed to diversity and inclusiveness together.
The knowledge, ambition and personal growth of our employees together form the key to achieving our objectives. That is why we are happy to offer you a challenging work environment with many development opportunities. But we also pay attention to what you need to be healthy and pleasant at work. There is attention for people and you receive an extensive induction process. This is a job where you can work for a longer period of time!
Wat wij bieden
When you are allowed to start with a guided tour at this growing organization after a positive introduction, you can count on an extensive induction process of 6 weeks! In addition, you will be well rewarded in the form of the following:
- You start with a gross hourly wage of €12.84. This equates to approximately €2,225 gross per month based on 40 hours a week. And that is without surcharges.
- When you work after 6:00 PM, you get 15% extra, after 8:00 PM 20% extra and after 10:00 PM even 50% extra!
- Travel allowance from. 10km one way. Public transport is also (partly) reimbursed!
- A part-time or full-time job for an indefinite period
- A luxury company canteen with options for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- You work in an international team where in general a lot of Dutch is spoken
To be successful in this position, we naturally expect you to be eager to work and have a serious attitude. We would appreciate your availability at short notice, but that is not a requirement. You also take these points with you:
- Preferably you already have some work experience in logistics / warehouse
- You work very accurately and would rather check the actions too often than not at all
- Are accurate and quality oriented
- Able to work well in a team, but also stand alone
- You are reliable and can submit a Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG). You will be reimbursed for request this certificate online.
- Experience as a forklift and/or reach truck driver (certificate not necessary - you can obtain this through us)
- Are you living in the Eindhoven, Tilburg or Den Bosch region
Wat wij bieden
€ 2.200,- tot € 2.250,-
This company has placed the search for Logistics Employees/ Order Pickers in the hands of WerkTalent Eindhoven. The first conversation will therefore be with us from WerkTalent.
During this intake interview we will discuss your wishes, ambitions a