Our group of affiliate and partner companies is, together, the largest provider of Massage Therapy treatments for the most prestigious 5-star Spas, Hotels and Residences in Amsterdam.
We are rapidly growing and looking for highly skilled, experienced and ambitious Massage Therapists who look to work in a prestigious 5-star environment where excellence is our base-standard.
We have available to offer the following work-schemes according to your profile, preferences and fit with the roles:
- Spa-locations allocation: you can perform treatments on-site at one of the Spas we perform treatments for. We currently provide massage therapists for several of the most renowned Spas in Amsterdam.
- Mobile (Hotels) : you can perform in-room treatments across our network of the most prestigious Hotels in Amsterdam. Equipment is stored on location while towels are provided by the partner Hotels - you are not required to carry equipment .
- Mobile (Residences) : you can perform at-home treatments across our curated network of clients in Amsterdam. We have an Operations Support team which transports and carries all necessary equipment from our Operational Office to location - you are not required to carry any equipment or perform any extraordinary physical effort.
We also provide conditions for you to up-skill and learn different treatment techniques such as Lymphatic Drainage, Facial Treatments, Body Treatments and multiple others. We fully support the growth and continuous learning of our team and are looking for professionals who look to grow together.
- COCON and KEN TUI are industry leaders in the Massage Therapy, Facial and Body Treatments in Amsterdam;
- The team's Therapist Development is led by Elaine Maraschin, who makes her best efforts to help our Therapists develop their skills by making available to you her more than 20 years of international experience;
- Freelance work: you can either commit with high availability or give availability for weekends and nights to supplement another job. You take ownership of your time.
- The most competitive fees:· €40 to €50 per hour of treatment depending on job performed. + 100% or tips.
- Consistent jobs: we are open 7 days a week
- Minimum 2 years work experience or a very strong Massage Therapy course background;
- Must be available and willing to work evenings and weekends;
- Preferred commitment is minimum of 20 hours per week;
Who we look for:
- Compassionate professionals who take pride and genuine interest in making people feel and look good;
- People with integrity, who are honest and respectful;
- Additional skills in pregnancy massage, lymph-drainage and/or facials are a bonus;
15 tot 40 uur per week
zzp, bijbaan, fulltime, parttime
Werving en selectie
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Liefst 2 jaar Massage Therapist ervaring
Wat wij bieden
€ 40,- tot € 50,- per uur