Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
(Senior) Pricing Analyst Offer Development and Pricing systems
For our location Heerlen, The Netherlands
This position is a remote-based position on interim basis due to Covid-19 Pandemic. Upon approval of ‘Return to Office” site guidelines, this role will require the individual to work onsite.
Careers that Change Lives
As a (Senior) Pricing Analyst Offer Development and Pricing systems, you will be a member of the Global Offer Development Team within Global Pricing & Contracting. In this team we are focused on customers, employees, patients, and our commitment to the Medtronic mission to alleviate pain, restore health and extend life.
Your main responsibility as a (Senior) Pricing Analyst within the Offer Development and pricing systems teams is to work as part of the team that is functionally responsible for the pricing system used within the International region (Outside US). In this role you are an ambassador for pricing systems and pricing best practices across the organization and you are one of the go-to experts and consultant in the design for the global pricing system and its pricing hierarchy.
In addition to your primary responsibility you will also support and execute on the transformational journey of our offer development capability within the International region, which ultimately leads to improving our customer focus, shareholder value and employee satisfaction.
We believe that when people from different cultures, genders, and points of view come together, innovation is the result — and everyone wins. Medtronic walks the talk, creating an inclusive culture where you can thrive.
A Day in the Life
In your daily role, you report directly to the Offer Development and Pricing Systems manager to support the ongoing activities and upgrades to the international pricing systems. You will be responsible in engaging our various stakeholders (Local pricing, tender & contracting, pricing strategy, shared service centers, commercial excellence teams etc.) to help define, gather, capture, prioritize and document critical business requirements that will deliver strategic enablers and operational efficiencies by means of system and/or process improvements. You will be the link between the business and IT teams, translating the business goals into IT requirements and communicating the same to IT and ensure that solution built delivers the business goals as intended.
You will also work closely with the global capability leader for offer development and pricing systems on the offer development transformational journey by engaging with the countries (within international), regional workstreams to take stock of the current offer development capabilities and pricing processes. You will collaborate globally with other colleagues to gather requirements and understand their needs around offer development, offer configuration, pricing, quoting, contract management, rebates, reporting and predictive intelligence; document, evaluate and prioritize the various requirements, consult with other pricing and functional teams such as: Global Pricing Strategy teams, Global and Regional Rebates teams, Contracting teams etc. to define a road map for the implementation of the to be state with regards to offer development and pricing.
In this role you are an ambassador for our offer development and pricing systems and pricing best practices across the organization. You can demonstrate the pricing software to an audience in the context of business requirements and value proposition. You are willing to travel to on-board and spread knowledge across the organization to (new) users of our offer development, pricing solution(s) and rebate capabilities.
Your responsibilities are:
o Act as a pricing business systems expert and consultant to the support the local pricing teams
• Partner with local, regional, and global stakeholders to analyse, identify opportunities and pinpoint gaps or issues in current system and process capabilities
• Review and analyze business and user needs leading to the scope definition, design, and documentation via the business user requirement documents (BRDs)
• Communicate requirements and proposed solutions to the IT software development team, validate the solution delivered
• Review as-is and to-be process flows around the pricing system with local or shared service stakeholders
• Participate in and lead Functional user testing (FUT) and User acceptance testing (UAT) sessions locally with expert/end users
• Collaborate cross functionally with other teams for e.g. IT (SAP) and master data
• To conduct end user trainings locally and globally for pricing and rebate systems, Configure Price Quote (CPQ) and other offer development capabilities.
o Support and deliver on the Offer Development Transformational Journey.
• Understand and document the current offer development processes and systems landscape - take stock of the maturity of processes and systems
• Support the creation of future to-be process flows that support the offer development transformation, work with local stakeholders to help align to the global standards, document, and evaluate any local specifics with an aim to harmonize where possible.
• You will participate in workshops and brainstorm sessions on gathering requirements around the modernization of our pricing systems and tools, such as further refinement of segmentation tools and models, pricing analytics, CPQ, mobility etc.
• Analyse CPQ and/or pricing systems together with the Offer Development Team and IT based on the core business needs.
• Business/Finance master’s degree with at least 4 years of relevant experience.
• Proven track record within Offer Development/pricing systems or pricing.
• Solid knowledge of Pricing Systems (for e.g., Vendavo EPS) or Offer Development Systems, such as CPQ.
• Analytical Mindset, with eye for detail
• Project management and time management skills and/or lean six sigma.
• You are able to develop end-to-end processes flows leveraging your contacts in the organization.
• Expertise in problem solving techniques to efficiently drive dashboards and review potential improvements.
• Experience working in a Multi-national environment and/or working in a project-oriented team.
• Able to communicate effectively to our stakeholders in Business, Pricing, Finance, and IT and able to distill key information needed for your research and KPI driven analytics.
• Experience with the Microsoft Office (Access, Visio, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
• Fluent verbal & written communication skills in English are required.
Nice to Haves
• As a person you are capable to initiate your projects, follow up with peers and deal with deadlines.
• Self-motivating as team members work in geographically different locations
• Experience in drawing and framing logical conclusions combined with proven problem-solving methodologies
• Team player
• Ability to work in a fast moving and dynamic environment
• Customer oriented attitude
• Experience in the Medical Device Industry
In our 5th Tenet of our Mission we recognize the personal worth of employees by providing an employment framework that allows personal satisfaction in work accomplished, security, advancement opportunity, and means to share in the company's success.
Also a competitive package is of course part of that. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package to all our employees:
• Flexible working environment.
• Annual Incentive Plan % depending on company results.
• Pension scheme and group discount on healthcare insurances.
• Training possibilities via Cornerstone/Harvard Manage Monitor/Get Abstract.
• Employee Assistance Program and Recognize! (our global recognition program).
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health, and extend life.
We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team.
Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the
Founded in 1949 as a medical repair company, we're now among the world's largest medical technology, services, and solutions companies, employing more than 86,000 people worldwide, serving physicians, hospitals, and patients in over 155 countries.
Whatever your specialty or ambitions, you can make a difference at Medtronic - both in the lives of others and your own career. Join us in our commitment to take healthcare Further, Together.Additional Information