The Sales Support/ back office supports and works together with the Sales department. The Sales Support/back office usually handles the entire sales process, from the first contact with the customer to the final invoicing and settlement of the sale. What the Sales Support sells depends on the organization the Sales Support works for.
Contact with the customer can be an important part of the work of the Sales Support. The Sales Support/back office must be able to sense the wishes and needs of the customer and then advise the customer well and be able to convince them of the qualities of the services or products offered. The customer must gain confidence in the organization and want to buy something from the organization. The activities of the Sales Support are therefore diverse, from the actual sale to making the quotation to the completion of the sale.
Collaboration is also important for the Sales Support/back office. They often work in a team of salespeople led by an Account Manager or Area Sales Manager. Together you are responsible for all sales activities.
Your tasks and responsibilities in this role are:
- The follow up of orders, these will automatically appear in our system
- To keep up with order lists and planning
- To answer questions about pending orders (via email and phone)
- To deal with complaints or to escalate to a colleague when it concerns a complex issue
Once you will promote to the role of Sales Support Employee, your activities will be expanded with:
- Daily and accurate communication with customers
- To guard and follow up the order stream, delivery times and deliveries
- To deal with (complex) complaints and the implementation of mutations
- To build and expand customer relations
As a commercial employee, you support the current sales account manager in this role and therefore do not go to customers (for the time being). At this company you will be involved in:
- Orders come in by mail or via portal. You process this in the ERP system (ISAH)
- Sending order confirmations to the customer
In addition, you speak to customers by phone and you solve simple issues using the order information in the ERP system.
You put complex issues to the right people, so that they can be solved proactively.
Over de werkgever
This company belongs to the worldwide top in the field of high-tech packaging and tooling. We develop, clean, produce and manage the logistic flow of packaging for high-quality industrial products. Very fragile, valuable parts get the protection they need during transport all over the world.
Our strength lies in the total solution. We do not only develop client-specific packaging materials, but take care of the entire process. HQ Pack's Service Centre ensures that, wherever in the world re-usable packaging is collected, cleaned and repaired to new condition. We do this for global players in the semiconductor-, electronics-, aerospace-, medical industries and machine building.
The activities of HQ Pack are categorized as follows:
- Cleanroom Solutions
- Projects (development)
- Logistics Services.
Our group of companies employs over 500 people spread over 7 locations. HQ Pack's head office is located in Eindhoven, the Netherlands. In addition, we have a branch office in Malaysia, Singapore and two branches in the USA. Within HQ Pack Group we also have a specialized company in the field of plastics machining (HQ Plastics), cleaning (HQ Precision Cleaning) and in the field of wood working (Seerden).
Wat wij bieden
Working at this company means being part of a strongly growing worldwide operating organization. Despite its strong international character and over 400 colleagues in the Netherlands, the organization is characterized by its informal character and short communication lines.
Within our organization, you will get the opportunity to further develop yourself both personally and professionally. We attach great value to a collegial and pleasant working atmosphere.
Naturally, we will provide you with the resources you need to perform this job well.
When you can start in this fun and varied position within a fast-growing company in the Eindhoven region, you can expect the following from us:
- A nice salary depending on knowledge, age and experience between €2,250 and €2,550 gross per month (based on 40 hours)
- A part-time job of 32 hours. Possibly expandable to 40 hours a week
- Contract with a view to an indefinite period / permanent work
- Growing up to Inside Sales
- Travel allowance (from 10 km one way)
To be successful in the role of Sales Support Employee you have the following requirements:
- MBO work-and thinking level
- Affinity with technology is an advantage
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a supportive sales role
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Experience with ERP systems is desirable
- Good knowledge of the Dutch and English language
HBO starters pay attention!
Did you recently obtain a commercial Bachelor Degree, have affinity with technology and are you at the beginning of your career? We would also lik to challenge you to apply for this role.
What qualities do you need to have?
- You have strong communication skills and are customer focused
- You are able to set priorities and know how to keep an overview
- You are practical minded and work result oriented
- Of course you are a team player and you can handle work pressure well.
The ideal candidate for this company looks like this:
- You are proactive and curious (you want to understand what you are doing)
- You work accurately and have a sober attitude
- Speaks and understands the Dutch language very well
- You are available on Monday, Thursday and Friday is a must
- Living in the Tilburg, Den Bosch, Veldhoven region
In addition, you are expected to be flexible to possibly work more hours during holiday periods or if the work increases. Of course everything in consultation.
Wat wij bieden
€ 2.250,- tot € 2.550,-
This company has placed the search for an Order Intake Employee in the hands of WerkTalent Eindhoven. The first conversation will therefore be with us from WerkTalent. During this intake interview, we will discuss your wishes, ambitions and of course the position and organization. If the outcome is positive, we will introduce you to this company, schedule the interviews for you and guide you through the entire procedure.
Do you see this as a challenging step in your career?
Click below or call our Eindhoven office on 040-303 0986. You can also reach me via WhatsApp on 06-300 99 526!
It's easier if we can see your resume. So if you have any questions, please send me your CV first via the 'Send e-mail' button above right.
I like to hear from you!