Warehouse employee CEVA Logistics Heerlen
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
You are going to work in the warehouse of CEVA Logistics. This internationally known company works with a modern flow so your work is optimized and lean. This way you and your team can operate in the most efficient way! Want to know the details? Read along and apply!
Employment agency Manpower is now looking for warehouse employees for CEVA Logistics in Heerlen.
Warehouse employees at CEVA Logistics perform the following tasks:
What’s in it for you?
- Picking orders
- Loading and unloading trucks and containers
- Processing data of incoming goods in SAP
- Packing and repacking products
- A gross salary of €11.25 per hour
- Reimbursement of travel costs up to €14.56 per working day
- An additional evening shift fee of 35% (if you work after 21.00 hrs)
- A full-time or part-time job between 32 and 40 hours a week
- The opportunity to apply for a permanent contract
- Pension accrual through Manpower after eight weeks' work
- Training opportunities that will allow you to become a reach truck driver or EPT driver
- Free access to e-learning platform Manpower Academy
Over de werkgever
CEVA Logistics is one of the world’s largest logistics service providers that designs and implements leading solutions for large and medium-sized, nationally and internationally operating companies. With over 160 sites across the world CEVA Logistics is a force to be reckoned with. Working hours
Depending on the department, you will be working during the following hours:
- 7.00 – 16.00 hrs
- 12.00 – 21.00 hrs
Do you meet all requirements? Apply today and we will contact you within two working days!
- You are at least 18 years old
- Ability to perform physical tasks such as lifting, standing and crouching without a problem
- Basic understanding of English
- Availability of three days per week or more
- Own of transport
- Able to apply for a Code of Good Conduct (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag or VOG)
Wat wij bieden
For more information please contact Peter Sintebin via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 088 282-8128.tijdelijk