In this position you work closely with the senior planner. The emphasis is on coordinating and
co-implementing the planning of internal and external production for the short and medium term. This is based on available stock, production capacity and sales needs. In this way an efficient production execution, an optimal stock level and a timely product availability can be guaranteed. You also place orders with suppliers for the timely delivery of raw and auxiliary materials. You report to the Customer Relationship Manager.
This company is a global leader in the production of propionates and acetates (organic salts). Our products are used especially in the food, feed and pharmaceutical industry, for example for food conservation, antibiotics and dialysis treatment.
We have two production locations, one in Niagara Falls (USA) and the other in Tiel (the Netherlands).
- A completed MBO+ /HBO education;
- Minimum of 3 years' experience with production planning;
- A good control of SAP en Excel;
- You are analytical;
- You can work independently and have a hands-on mentality;
- Excellent command of Dutch and English (spoken and written).