For our Global Finance Operations (GFO) department in Heerlen, the Netherlands, fulltime.
Careers that Change Lives
In this role you will be part of the EMEA Intercompany team located in Heerlen, NL, with stakeholders all over the globe. The team is part of the EMEA GFO (Global Finance Operations) organization and is responsible for the coordination of global intercompany settlements, which include payments and netting, and the respective accounting piece. They also act as regional business partners for the Finance related Billing and Inventory processes, which are operationally executed in Shanghai, CN.
The main purpose of the role is to:
• Contribute to operational activities, ensuring stable intercompany payments process results
• Continuously review and improve the teams’ processes with focus on customer needs, quality, control, and efficiency
• Be a business partner for key stakeholders: e.g. local or regional finance
• Create reporting based on customer needs and team goals: e.g. KPI’s
A Day in the Life
Main duties and responsibilities are:
• Provide support to local stakeholders by clearing manual payments
• Resolving urgent billing cancellations
• Act as regional business partner on out of balance or unapplied cash items
• Following up on aged balances
• Timely resolution of intercompany related questions
• Discussing and following up on needs, focus areas, and opportunities with key stakeholders
• The creation and maintenance of reporting, focused on the AIR (Analyze, Interpret, Recommend) model, and keeping them up to date
• Working on the resolution of a variety of problems via the DMAIC methodology
• Participate in the execution of projects relevant to the EMEA Intercompany team
• Provide support to other team members, the GFO management team and auditors
• Support the overall goals of GFO EMEA organization
Ensure adherence to Medtronic policies & procedures
• Minimum bachelor’s degree in the areas of Finance, Accounting or Economics
• Written and spoken English
• Team player
In our 5th Tenet of our Mission we recognize the personal worth of employees by providing an employment framework that allows personal satisfaction in work accomplished, security, advancement opportunity, and means to share in the company's success.
Also a competitive package is of course part of that. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package to all our employees:
• 28 holidays;
• Possibility to purchase 8 extra holidays days;
• Flexible working environment;
• Annual Incentive Plan % depending on company results;
• Pension scheme and group discount on healthcare insurances
• Tax advantages on commuting, fitness plan, bicycle plan;
• Training possibilities via Cornerstone/Harvard Manage Monitor/GetAbstract
• Employee Assistance Program and Recognize! (our global recognition program)
• Private Lease possibilities
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life.
We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team.
Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives.Help us shape the
Founded in 1949 as a medical repair company, we're now among the world's largest medical technology, services and solutions companies, employing more than 86,000 people worldwide, serving physicians, hospitals and patients in over 155 countries.
Whatever your specialty or ambitions, you can make a difference at Medtronic - both in the lives of others and your own career. Join us in our commitment to take healthcare Further, Together.Additional Information