Temporary position till March 2022.
In this role, you have the opportunity to be part of the dedicated Quality team for Factory Best, which is dedicated to manufacture medical devices. As a training assistant & administrator, you are at the heart of our training management system, which is key in our transformation to develop people in order to be and stay compliant. You will translate and monitor changes in the QMS system to the tools and ensure this is well received by the target group. Do you like a combination of administrative tasks, participate in the QMS team as well as being the source of information for line managers? Then please read further and apply!
You are responsible for
• Ensuring all mandatory training requirements are set and training is executed as required
• Administering both profiles and training records in line with regulatory requirements
• Ensuring Training Management System setup
• Ensuring that training content is controlled and access to make changes is managed
• Ensuring the assignment of training requirements profiles and documentation for all job required training
• Ensuring that managers assign the correct training profiles to all individual employees based on job requirement profiles
• Reporting on training compliance and training related KPIs
• Providing feedback to users on profile and training compliance and non-compliance
• Supporting users on using the Training Management System
• Establishing, monitor and respond to metrics on the efficacy and efficiency of the Training Administration and Control activities and its ability to support the business
You are a part of
The Factory Best QMS team consists of 6 people in total and has reporting into the Q&R function and dotted line to the Integrated Supply Chain (ISC) Factory leader. The Q&R team (55 people in total) focusses on ensuring product quality, while maintaining full compliance and driving manufacturing excellence. The QMS team is closely working together in an open atmosphere, on the journey of a young organization (2 year) with opportunity to explore and build a strong QMS and its associated training.
The integrated supply chain Factory Best (720 people) is one of the main Operation sites for Health Systems within Philips, driving operational excellence and manufactures, refurbishes and repairs our medical devices & components in a safe, compliant, and effective manner.
You will get a contract by Yacht.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Bachelors degree and experience in regulated industry; medical devices or pharmaceutical industry is a pre.
• At least 2-3 years of experience or in equivalent job related experience in training and education.
• Technical experience with tools used for training administration or qualification tracking system
• You are people-oriented, disciplined and you have good communication skills
• You have a proactive mindset, stress resistant