Customer Service Assistant DSM Delft
Does being a customer service specialist within a big science based company sound exciting to you? Do you like building and maintaining relationships? This is your chance. DSM offers you a job as a customer service specialist! The job comes with a maximum salary of ?20,82 per hour and the chance to earn a direct contract. If you are interested to learn more about this position, keep reading and discover if you're the perfect fit!Employment agency Manpower is looking for a customer service assistant for DSM in Delft.
As a customer service specialist you will be performing a diverse range of tasks. One moment you capture customer inquiries and orders to prioritize them effectively, the other you ensure that they are closed on the agreed service levels with full accountability from the moment the inquire is received till it is closed. You will also be executing order management, fulfillment and delivery processes as described on the SOP, escalating to manager when exceptions are identified. Furthermore you also perform the following tasks:
- Acting as primary point of contact for the customer and account managers
- Listening to understand customer needs and sharing the insight with the rest of the organization and relevant stakeholders
- Understanding and monitoring KPI's that are impacted by your role and actively performing root cause analysis
- Treating service complaints with urgency
- Engaging stakeholders to ensure a prompt effective resolution and next time avoidance
- Building and maintaining collaborative relationships with Customers and stakeholders
- Understanding business and anticipating to Customer needs
This is a small selection of task you will be performing. Later on in the application process we will tell you more.What's in it for you?
- Gross salary between ?17.14 and ?20.82 per hour
- Pension accrual through Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at ?0.19 per kilometre
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Free access to Manpower's e-learning platform Manpower Academy
- Chance to earn a direct contract with DSM
Over de werkgever
DSM is a global purpose-led, science-based company specializing in Nutrition, Health & Sustainable Living. Their purpose is to create brighter lives for all. From century-old roots as the Dutch State Mines, DSM has evolved into a purpose-led science company numbering 23,000 people worldwide and specializing in solutions for Nutrition, Health & Sustainable Living. Their purpose is to create brighter lives for all, which is why they're proud that our name has assumed a new meaning among our people in recent years: Doing Something Meaningful.
In your role as a customer service assistant, you will be working Monday through Friday during regular office hours.
Living in or near Delft, Rotterdam, Den Haag or Zoetermeer is a bonus, but not mandatory!
- At least one year of working experience as a customer service assistant, customer care employee, customer service specialist or in a similar role (ideally in a B2B environment)
- Experience with ERP-systems (preferably with SAP)
- A Bachelor's degree or EQF level 6 (or higher)
- An excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken (due to contact with English-speaking customers)
- Preferably a good command of a second language (German or French)
Are you the customer service assistant we are looking for? Apply today!