Jouw carrière is onze uitdaging
Wij zijn jouw partner in het bieden van een droombaan met carrièrekansen binnen de techniek en industrie. Je komt terecht bij één van onze gerenommeerde opdrachtgevers. Je kunt bij ons terecht voor tijdelijke projecten of structurele opdrachten. Je loopbaanpad? Dat bepaal je helemaal zelf.
The Integration Test Engineer is active to evaluate the compliance of the embedded systems with specified functional requirements checking correct inter-communication between various system elements.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ The integration test engineer is active to evaluate the compliance of the embedded systems with specified functional requirements checking correct inter-communication between various system elements.
▪ This is the final verification step before the embedded systems are delivered to the vehicle test groups for final validation in the vehicles.
▪ The test design is made to simulate functionality on overall vehicle level for the vehicle functions and the relevant systems as planned per integration milestones.
▪ Test cases are managed in HP QualityCenter.
▪ Test execution is carried out on the integration hardware-in-the-loop system.
▪ Test scope includes e.g. network management and stability, diagnostics and start up and shut down behaviour of the vehicle.
▪ Prioritization is based on risk assessment and release purpose as determined with stakeholders.
▪ You work in a multi-cultural, multi-disciplinary and highly dynamic environment for various projects. ▪ You cooperate daily with the verification and support engineers and on a frequent basis with project development stakeholders, such as software and hardware engineers and project lead engineers.
▪ You report to the Supervisor of the support group within the Verification & Support department.
▪ Technical education on Bachelor/Master level in Mechanics, Automotive, Electronics, Computer Science or comparable
▪ Knowledge of embedded software design processes (according the V-cycle)
▪ Experience in embedded software and integration testing (minimum of 2-3 years of test experience)
▪ Knowledge of test techniques (test certificate, ISTQB is an asset)
▪ Experience with requirement management
▪ Experience with HP QualityCenter
▪ Experience in test automation
▪ Good problem solving and debugging skills
▪ Understanding of Matlab/Simulink
▪ Knowledge of model-based design techniques is preferred
▪ Experience with scrum/agile is a plus