Warehouse employee CEVA Logistics Eindhoven
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
The opportunity to earn a permanent contract, shift allowance on top of your gross salary of €10.60 per hour and reimbursement of your travel expenses. Does this sound like a nice package deal? And do you want to work at one of the largest logistics companies in the world? If you bring an availability of 40 hours per week and if you are in good physical shape, these employment conditions could be yours! Read on to learn more or apply now!Employment agency Manpower is looking for full-time warehouse employees for CEVA Logistics in Eindhoven.
As a logistics employee in the warehouse at CEVA, you will never have a dull moment. After a cup of hot coffee or tea your working day can get started. You will perform the following tasks:
What’s in it for you?
- Picking orders
- Scanning products using a handheld scanner
- Preparing orders for shipment
- Entering data into the systems
- Helping with any other activities, such as packing work
- The opportunity to earn a permanent contract!
- Gross salary of €10.60 per hour
- Shift allowance of 35% for working after 21.00 o’clock
- Reimbursement of travel expenses with a maximum of €14.85 per working day
- Full-time job of 40 hours per week
- Pension accrual through Manpower after 26 weeks’ work
- Free access to the E-learning platform Studytube
Over de werkgever
About CEVA Logistics
Working for CEVA Logistics means working for a top international logistics company. CEVA has 160 locations wordwide and serves customers in all kinds of sectors. The organization provides tailor-made solutions for every customer in areas such as air and sea freight, transport management and contract logistics.
You will be working in two shifs. If you choose to work in shifts, you will receive a nice allowance on top of your salary of 35%! The shifts are between 6.15 and 15.00 o’clock of between 15.00 and 0.00 o’clock.
Preferably you live in the Eindhoven area, for example in Helmond, Tilburg, or Best.
- Able to perform physically demanding work (like standing, walking and lifting)
- Age of at least eighteen years old, because of the different shifts
- Good command of the Dutch or English language, because of safety regulations
- Availability of 40 hours per week
- The possibility to apply for a VOG (Certificate of Behaviour)
- Your own mode of transport (unfortunately you cannot reach the work location by public transport)
Do you meet all requirements? Apply today! Manpower will contact you within two working days.
Wat wij bieden
€ 10,- tot € 11,-
For more information please contact Douwe Schreuder via email@example.com or call 088 282-8128.tijdelijk