A nice job at one of the world's largest logistics companies, doesn’t that sound good? That's what you can expect at CEVA Logistics. But that’s not all, because you can also count on pension accrual, reimbursement of travel expenses and an opportunity to earn a permanent contract! Want to know more? Read on to see if you qualify and apply today!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for several warehouse employees for CEVA Logistics in Eindhoven.
As a logistics employee in the warehouse at CEVA, you are responsible for performing the following tasks:
- Picking orders
- Scanning products using a handheld scanner
- Preparing orders for shipment
- Entering data into the systems
- Helping with any other activities, such as packing work
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to earn a permanent contract!
- Full-time of part-time job from 24 to 40 hours per wee
- Reimbursement of travel expenses with a maximum of €14,85 per working day
- Shift allowance of 35% for working after 21.00 o’clock
- Pension accrual through Manpower after eight weeks’ work
- Free access to the E-learning platform Manpower Academy
- Gross salary of €1,949.85 per month
On top of that, you've got various oppertunities to develop yourself through Manpower's MyPath learning program. Some examples of the available training courses are: online basic training for new warehouse workers, learning other languages or a personal growth training. This is just a selection from the total training package, the sky is the limit!