Warehouse employee CEVA Logistics Venray
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
Are you interested in working in logistics? CEVA Logistics is a company that cares for its employees and offers you lots of opportunities to develop your skills! If you're available for a part-time or full-time job in the Venray area, we are looking for you! Would you like to know more about this warehouse employee job? Because we can already tell you that you will have the opportunity to apply for a permanent contract
with CEVA Logistics! So apply now!Employment agency Manpower is looking for multiple warehouse employees for CEVA Logistics in Oostrum, near Venray.
As a warehouse employee you have an important role in the entire logistics process. You can expect to perform the following working activities:
What's in it for you?
- Processing incoming goods with a hand scanner
- Picking orders
- Entering data in ERP or another computer system for logistics management
- Supporting and assisting colleagues with various warehouse and packing activities
- Training new colleagues
- The opportunity to apply for a permanent contract at CEVA Logistics
- Gross salary of €10.60 per hour
- Shift allowance of 35% for working after 21:00 hrs
- Travel allowance up to €14.56 per working day
- Extra fees when choosing to work during the weekend (50% on Saturdays)
- Flexible job for 32 up to 40 hours per week
- Free coffee and tea and ice cream on warm summer days
Over de werkgever
About the company
CEVA Logistics is one of the world's largest supply chain management companies and ranks #7 in the top 100 of logistics service providers in the Netherlands. CEVA has a clear vision: ''We want to be the most admired company in the supply chain industry.'' To achieve this goal, the company is looking for motivated and talented warehouse employees who want a challenging job in logistics.
As a global player, CEVA Logistics can offer you interesting career path opportunities inside and outside the Benelux. You will be working in a large modern building where safety is very important.Working hours
If you choose to work for CEVA Logistics, you will work between 32 and 40 hours a week in two shifts from Monday to Friday:
- 6:00 - 15:00 hrs or 15.00 - 0.00 hrs
- 6.00 - 15.00 hrs or 10.00 - 20.00 hrs
It is not a requirement but an advantage if you already have experience as a production employee, logistics employee, order picker, packer or similar!You preferably live in or near Venray, Oostrum, Nijmegen, Venlo or Helmond.
- At least 18 years old due to working hours
- Availability of 32 - 40 hours a week and willing to work in shifts
- Able to apply for a Certificate of Good Conduct (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag or VOG) that indicates that you have no criminal record
- Have your own mode of transport, such as a car, bicycle or moped
Wat wij bieden
For more information please contact Douwe Schreuder via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 088 282-8128.tijdelijk