(Senior) Technician Cell culture / molecular biology
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
For a young company working on cutting edge molecular technologies we are looking for an experienced (Sr) Technician with a background in Cell culture / Molecular biology.
Our client is a growing biotechnology company that focuses on the development of medicines against incurable diseases. The company has a strong research focus, with more than 80% of employees working in or around the laboratories. For a collaborative project aimed at targeting stress-response pathways in oncology we are looking for an experienced (Sr) Technician, long term possibilities an follow up projects are anticipated.
- Managing lab facilities and tech transfer of developed SOP's;
- Design, Planning and (hands-on) performing of cell culture experiments in collaboration with a project manager and technician;
- Project coordination of internal workflow and externally with with academic collaborations and CRO services;
- Study coordination of biological experiments and compound chemistry (external);
- Bsc or MSc degree with biomedical, biochemical, or biotechnological orientation;
- Experience in maintaining cell cultures and performing cell culture experiments (i.e. cell growth/cell death assays).
- Knowledge of other techniques like RNA (PCR), Protein (blotting and flow cytometry), histology and microscopy is a bonus.
- Eager to learn, self-motivated and a true team player motivated to work in a multifunctional and international context.
- Structured and highly organized person, able to independently perform experiments in a result-oriented manner and with a pro-active attitude.
- Fluent in English or Dutch, both is preferred;
- Valid Dutch work permit is a must;
- Contract: Initially 7 months via Oxford Global Resources, realistic long term perspective;
- Salary indication: from €2400 - €3800 gross monthly based on education / experience;
- Holidays: 25;
- Working hours: 40 hours per week (part-time can be discussed);
- Location: Leiden.
Wat wij bieden
€ 2.400,- tot € 3.800,-