Are you a customer focused visual storyteller with a great understanding of the importance and need for crafting beautiful visual narratives? Do you also want to be a part of a growing company that is driven by development and innovation?
We are now looking for an Art Director who have a strong eye for visual design, excellent attention to detail and who wants to build a passion for the Dustin brand. This is an important role within our Design & Production department, and you will be part of the extended leadership team for our Marketing & Communication department.
You will play a key role in ensuring that the visuals, content, messaging, and creatives are aligned with the MarCom strategy and wanted position and adjust it for each channel to build effective communication.
Hiring manager is Stephanie Forsblom, EVP for Marketing & Communication at Dustin. She values energy, ambition, and empathy and as a leader she is best described as inclusive, transparent, and driven.
- Positive, curious, and pragmatic
- You collaborate, ideate, and share your knowledge and perspectives with others
- A team player and people person
- Driven, structured, independent, and result-focused
- A creative problem solver with a pragmatic mindset
- You have a positive attitude and is open to both receive and provide objective and constructive feedback
About the position
In the position as Art Director, you will be responsible for creating and delivering visual art and design concepts, initial drawings, visual boards and look & feel for key projects and campaigns, with the aim to increase desired effect of our communication in line with our brand position and identity. In your daily work you will translate insights from the customer journey into successful and visually compelling presentations, showcase multiple visual directions, and work to get key stakeholder feedback and approval. You will lead the development of new visual art concepts and our brand identity and will be responsible for training our designers and producers in our brand identity guidelines, including providing direction to external vendors, agencies, and freelancers.
You help to develop, define, and interpret our brand guidelines and apply them to all creative assets, looking for opportunities to expand our visual vernacular. You are also responsible for setting up frameworks and brainstorm initial design concepts and develop efficiency in creative processes. You have a deep understanding and is passionate about visual hierarchy, branding, color systems, typography, layouts, photography and how these elements come together to create impactful designs, whether in a URL or IRL space.
You work directly towards production leads, digital and graphical designers, content managers, motion graphics, and copywriters on different creative, brand and marketing initiatives, across all our regions and markets in the Nordics and Benelux.
What we offer
We believe we offer so much more than what benefits on a list can say. But you won’t know that until you join us. So we will still want to list a few:
- Exciting development and career opportunities, where we grow together
- A unique opportunity to be part of Dustin's transformation journey
- A chance to make an impact that matters in a company with a strong focus on sustainability
- An informal and inclusive culture where we "win as a team" and care for each other
- Benefits to promote a healthy work environment and lifestyle
- A flexible work-life where we embrace the mix of working digitally and from the office
Still curious? Read more on our career page
What you bring
- 5+ years of relevant working experience
- A degree in Art Direction, Visual Design or equivalent
- A portfolio of work that demonstrates high quality art direction and design within a variety of campaigns and projects
- Fluency in English and at least one Nordic or Benelux language, both written and spoken
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication
- Experience of interacting and presenting to all levels of the company, and towards key stakeholders and agencies
- Experience working across digital, print, social, out-of-home, motion, video and more as it relates to marketing and brand campaigns
- A customer-focused design mentality, where you always look to evolve your design instinct through consumer feedback via hands-on consumer research or by designing options for A/B testing
- Experience and ability to influence stakeholders and sell through ideas
We believe our colleagues are the key reason for our positive development. And we believe our development is what gives you the possibility to grow. That is why we can promise you one thing:
You keep us moving. We keep you moving.
We want a good match! If needed, we will perform multiple interviews and sometimes a case study test. This ensures we find the right person for the right role based on a fair data driven basis. Depending on the role and location, some of the meetings can be on Teams. If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact the Talent Acquisition Partner Ellinor Alkvist by email: email@example.com
We will screen and evaluate candidates on an ongoing basis, and close the job ad when we have found the right person for the role. We encourage you to send your motivated application and resume in English as soon as possible.