Be the pilot people trustAt wealthpilot, all employees see themselves as pilots of trust. We act according to the rules of empathy, appreciation and collegiality.
Make the plane fly
On our way to our destination, we experience resistance and turbulence, but thanks to our determination, solution and performance orientation, we always arrive at our destination on time and earn the applause of the passengers.
__The sky is not the limitWe lead the market, we bring innovation and dynamics, we stick to our vision and thanks to our agility we exceed our targets.What makes you special
For you, Customer Success means leading your customers to success and thus having a direct influence on the sustainable success of the company.
As a Customer Success Manager (m/f/d), you will succeed thanks to your intuition for the different challenges faced by individual customers, which will enable you to always offer the perfect solution.
In your role, you combine different elements of project management, coaching and consulting, and see yourself as an absolute product specialist (m/f/d).
Does this sound exciting and do you recognize yourself here? Then let's talk! We look forward to getting to know you!These are your tasks
- You are responsible for planning and executing of customer-focused implementation projects at various financial service providers and family offices
- You anticipate and understand individual challenges during implementation and in portfolio management
- You conduct training workshops on the successful use of wealthpilot in the day-to-day consulting activities of various financial service providers and family offices
- You strategically develop and expand customer relationships
- You build product expertise on wealthpilot and all related modules
- You maintain a close and continuous cooperation with other departments, especially sales, marketing and product development
- You have first professional experience in project management, management consulting, sales, marketing or customer success, preferably in the financial industry and/or SaaS or FinTech environment
- You are customer and solution oriented and show empathy and linguistic fluency
- You are enthusiastic about agile collaboration with colleagues in a great team and different departments
- You are fluent in German and English
- You show willingness to travel as needed
- Steep learning curve and the chance to directly contribute to the development of a successfully growing FinTech startup - Take on responsibility from the very beginning
- Flexible working style, modern work equipment as well as a spacious, centrally located office on two levels near Munich's main train station
- Use our wealthpilot product for your private finances
- Extensive offer of barista coffee from the portafilter machine, various cold drinks, fresh fruit, muesli bar and snacks
- Individual benefits, such as company bike, Urban Sports Club and EUR 1,500 annual training budget
- An attractive compensation package
- And look forward to our regular team events - in large and small groups ;-)__