Moovster, a spin-off from BMW, is a technology startup in the field of mobility and now ready to scale.
Join our movement and vision for cities without traffic jams, less CO2 and therefore better air and quality of life for everyone by creating a new mobility experience to support a sustainable lifestyle!
You love to make our B2B and B2C Customers happy?
You are an organized and efficient team player, eager to be responsible for administrative duties and driving our customer success experience.
To be a successful Customer Success & Operations Manager, you should have good time management and organizational skills. You should also demonstrate excellent interpersonal, communication competencies, customer service experience and be able to abstract and solve problems as well as be willed and able to understand and optimize operations processes.Tasks
- You will consult customers via our help center email & if needed via phone
- You will support our customers in the whole process of our services
- You will communicate with our partners to provide the best customer service possible and solve all of our customers' challenges
- You will be the voice of the customer and transfer customer requirements & potential issues to the product team to help improve the Moovster product every day
- You will play an active part in finding ways to continuously improve our customer satisfaction score
- Next to this you will setup, run, maintain and proactively improve our daily, weekly and monthly operations of our services:
- Maintain the full overview of ongoing operational topics concerning our products and services
- Ensure our high data quality requirements are always met by supervising our automated processes (you will be the human in the loop), and proactively come up with ideas for improvement
- Take part in internal product testing and ensure the contents of our products stay fresh and engaging as our products evolve
- Set up and edit new and existing customers on our platform
- Improve internal documentation regarding operations and customer support processesInvent new processes as new products and features are introduced
- Fluent in German (both written and spoken)
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- You are a highly organised person with the ability to maintain overview of large amounts of data
- You are willing to take ownership and proactively responsibility of topics, and you are never satisfied with low-quality outcome
- You are an analytical thinker and problem-solver who embraces both simple and complex challenges
- Proficiency in Excel is a must
- Experience with searching in databases and writing simple SQL is a plus
- Fulltime, starting as soon as possible
- An experienced, highly motivated and fun team to learn and grow together
- Have the flexibility to work from anywhere anytime: a great office, from home or even from the beach, we value work-life-balance to coordinate business, family and private stuff perfectly according your needs
- Of course you get a free Moovster Mobility Budget to get around
- JobRad is an additional attractive Employee Benefit we offer
- And all this greatness comes with an attractive compensation package
We are a highly motivated multicultural team with a passion for technology, mobility and a modern, sustainable lifestyle. We don't hesitate to disrupt anything previously seen and try to use data and customer insights as the basis of all our decisions. We are constantly getting our hands dirty, we are close to our customers and we want to grow as a team with one focus: Creating an outstanding customer experience - and we can't wait having you on board! Join the Moovster movement!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Diversity makes us better.