Mandatory Internship - Global Freight Management
The Global Tire Logistics – Warehousing & Distribution division at our location Hannover-Stöcken is in charge of the tactical and strategic design of global tire logistics.
Within this exciting work environment, we are offering a mandatory internship position starting in March 2022 to support us in our various projects and day – to - day business. For the best learning experience possible, the internship should require a duration of 4 – 6 months.
- Contributing in optimisation of the supply chain in the area of global transport logistics (air and sea freight)
- Involvement in international sea freight tenders for the Tires Business Area
- Operative support in the varied day-to-day business
- Independent and autonomous preparation and review of supply chain reports and evaluations
Art des Stellenangebotes:
- Students (m/f/diverse) that study economics, business administration, industrial engineering or similar
- Ideally having a specialization in logistics, supply chain and /or transport
- Basic experience in logistics
- Competent handling of MS Office-Programs (esp. Access, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Very good German and English skills (written and spoken)
- Analytical thinking and a good understanding of numbers
- Dependent working style, high commitment, flexibility as well as creativity
- Team-, organisational- and communication skills
Please attach your current certificate of enrollment and also your current transcripts of records and an extract of certificate for a mandatory internship. Those documents are mandatory for processing your application.
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich