Product & Solution Security Expert (f/m/d)
Job Description Knowledge for the world of tomorrow.
We develop networks that supply our cities with light and heat intelligently and we know our way around automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skills, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us. What are my responsibilities?
The Product & Solution Security Expert (PSSE) is responsible to support and consult the product owner in implementing the required product & solution security (software) concept and responsible to support project teams in conducting the corresponding security activities during the development process, project management process and / or services. PSSE may support multiple projects at the same time and reports to the Functional Lead and the Product & Solution Security Officer.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Support of the product owner during the planning of security relevant activities in the product
- Support the product owners to build up required competencies for product & solution security within the team
- Planning and performing threat and risk analysis according to security guides and creating definition of countermeasures in line with risk acceptance criteria
- Moderating relevant Product & Solution Security activities (e.g. Thread & Risk Analysis sessions)
- Coordinating and Coaching teams during product & solution development
- Specification and maintenance of secure coding, secure design guidelines
- Evaluation of third party components regarding product & solution security
- Clearance of implementation and documentation of security critical components
- Taking care of a timely and constructive cooperation between all stakeholders regarding Product & Solution Security
- Involvement in the analysis and handling of security vulnerabilities & incidents
- Verification of implementation regarding the security requirements
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.www.siemens.com/careers
- Bachelor’s / Master's degree in Computer Engineering, IT Security or a relevant academic program
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP)
- Proven 5+ years of experience in Software Development Projects and processes
- Excellent communication / coordination skills
- Excellent understanding of software development lifecycles
- Willing to seek ways to improve better processes, best practices within teams and organization.
- Excellent command of English is a must, German will be an asset
- if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.FAQ
- if you need further information on the application process.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten