At Amazon, we're working to be the most Customer-centric company on earth. One customer experience that we’re constantly looking to take to a new level is how we fulfill and deliver their orders. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of all our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small are delivered where and when they need them, as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible. To meet this goal, Amazon is continually striving to innovate and provide best in class service levels through the introduction of pioneering new products and services in the last mile delivery space. Come build the future with us!
We are looking for a Senior Value Added Service Manager, who will lead the EU VAS Team. This individual will be responsible to ramp new services across EU and to improve the quantity as well as the quality of new services. Value Added Services range from branded uniforms over legal consulting and payroll to mobile refueling and battery swaps. This enables our Delivery Service Providers (DSPs) to be effective on the last mile.
Key functions for the role include:
· Lead the EU Country VAS teams
· Implement the Value Added Service strategy in EU6 and ensure that services are provided in full and in the right quality -- achieving parity for EU
· Work with the in country teams in identify additional business needs and create solutions by identifying new external partners to continuously improve our service offering
· Support world-wide program teams in developing and implementing the local VAS strategy
· Build mechanisms to continuously re-evaluate and evolve our services based on customer feedback
· Bachelor’s degree
· This leader has experience influencing and interacting with cross-functional teams.
· This leader has significant prior experience in business development with a proven ability to deliver results
· This leader has experience in multi-threaded project management
· A strong track record to build and re-assess management processes
· Proven ability to deal to extract and handle complex data-sets
· A history of developing strong, value-add partnerships and managing 3rd party companies
· Ability to effectively work with a variety of organizations, management levels, cultures, and personalities
· Ability to handle and prioritize when presented with a high volume of engagements
· Excellent communications skills and a high bar for accuracy and detail
· Fluency English is required, German is preferred
· Purchase Management experience
· Lean Management skills
· Master degree preferred
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.