Strategy Project Manager (d/f/m) Regular, Full Time
Job Description 500 million! That is how many patients we reach with our products every year, improving their lives. It is our aim to expand this to more than 1 billion – buy building a best-in-class development organization able to develop generic products on time, first to market to reach patients worldwide and drive the growth of Sandoz - a Novartis company. Drive critical set of Sandoz Product Development Transformation initiatives, resulting in a streamlined, efficient and world class product development organization. Lead key strategic cross functional and cross departmental projects to implement the strategy as well as transformative initiatives directly influencing the PD Budget. Ensure Projects and initiatives are mutually supportive of each other and serve overall strategy. Ensure initiatives are integrated into daily operations if applicable. Establishing and maintaining governance and decision-making bodies for projects. Continuously evolve and improve overall Product Development organization.
Would you like to work for a Global Generics and Biosimilars company and contribute to our mission to extend and improve people’s lives? Join Sandoz!
A division of Novartis, Sandoz is a global leader in Generic and Biosimilar medicines, committed to playing a leading role in driving access to medicine worldwide.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• In cooperation with other PD functions implement the PD long- and midterm strategy and plan and drive implementation of resulting actions
• Project Management of cross-functional and cross-divisional Global Programs and Projects to deliver strategic impact
• Manage different stakeholders within Sandoz, ensure early detection and exploitation/mitigation of opportunities and threats respectively
• Establish and maintain governance and decision-making bodies
• Support PD functions to identify improvement areas and future needs through a structured approach
• Gather and analyze information, formulate and test hypotheses, and support business owners developing and communicating recommendations
• Prepare meaningful presentations in order to present results to top management and other stakeholders
• Support Finance and PMO on global R&D spend
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Minimum requirementsWhat you’ll bring to the role:
• 2-4 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry or in a major consultancy is a plus
• Proven track-record of driving initiatives from ideation to implementation
• Exposure/competence in Technical/Manufacturing/Product Development process in regulated environments
• Experienced in managing a portfolio of projects and managing stakeholders at different levels, including Top management
• Strong Project and solid Change Management skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Science or Engineering related field required. Consulting experience or advanced degree (PhD, MBA) preferred
Competitive salary; Performance based annual bonus; Work/life integration; Eligible to Sandoz pension plan; 30 working days' holiday per calendar year; Subsidised on-site cafeteria; Free shuttle bus between Sandoz and Holzkirchen train station; Additional benefits.
Why consider Sandoz?
Our number 1 priority is to pioneer patient access to better healthcare. We are a company of firsts. 1st to develop an oral penicillin antibiotic. 1st to develop and launch biosimilars. 1st to launch an FDA-cleared digital therapeutic. And we never stop asking: how can we continue to pioneer access in an ever-more digital and global world?
The answers come when curious, courageous and collaborative people are empowered to ask new questions, make bold decisions and take smart risks.
Sandoz, a Novartis division, is a leader in generic and biosimilar medicines and a pioneer in digital therapeutics.
Imagine what you could do at Sandoz!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Sandoz, a Novartis company, embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Hiring decisions are only based on the qualification for the position, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age and disability.
The law provides for severely disabled / equal applicants the opportunity to involve the local representative body for disabled employees (SBV) in the application process. If you would like to request this, please let us know in advance as a note on your CV.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich