To further strengthen our fast-growing Global IT Land & Digital Solutions team, we search a highly motivated Product Owner who acts as owner of a dedicated digital product, process manager, coordinator, and intermediary between our customers and stakeholders like corporate/regional Product Managements (Land, Air, Ocean and Contract Logistics), KAM/Sales and IT. You will be responsible for shaping end-to-end the digital product in a minimum viable product fashion and thereby taking full responsibility for the definition, documentation, and rollout of digital products being afterwards offered in our digital portfolio. This is being ensured by an agile team setup with adequate tools in order to maximize the product's outcome and to deliver the right iterative minimum viable products. This implies the provision of effective leadership to the product team and development of people in the right way. If you have a good understanding of data driven decision making, a business acumen behavior, and good technical understanding, we will be happy to receive your application.Your tasks:
- Responsible for the management and rollout of digital products from an end-to-end perspective
- Act as the lead interface for IT&D-Business Requirements Engineering within the Business Unit "Global IT Land & Digital Solutions"
- Identify, analyze, prioritize, and specify (internal/external) customer demands towards our digital solution portfolio to determine best solutions
- Determine feasibility and respective solution specifications according to IT&D and Business guidelines and strategies. Closely align with involved stakeholders (e.g. KAM/Sales, Product Managements Land, Air, Ocean, and Contract Logistics) but also with internal IT&D development team.
- Transfer solutions into production in close collaboration with involved internal teams (development, test, and operations)
- Provide vital input into the assessment, design, development, and implementation of digital solutions
- Consult and transfer know-how to internal customers and stakeholders in regards of digital solution processes and portfolio
- Minimum bachelor's degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Logistics, Business Informatics, Computer Science, or related disciplines
- Several years' relevant working experience; previous exposure in Shipping or Logistics Industry is a definite advantage
- Proven track record in agile product development or general experience in agile methodologies
- Experience identifying process improvements and coordinating their implementation
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, specification, and verification
- Strong business and system acumen
- Excellent understanding on project and application life cycle
- Understanding of business and IT processes
- Strong customer service orientation
- Self-initiative, detailed-oriented with excellent analytical skills
- Flexible thinker able to operate in a changing environment
- Team player with very good communication skills
- High system affinity and challenger mentality
- Fluent Business English (written and spoken)
- Excellent MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Visio, etc.
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
For more than 140 years, DB Schenker has relentlessly pushed the limits of the logistics and supply chain management industry. Global IT Land & Digital Solutions as part of the Chief Digital Office develops new customer-centric digital products and business models jointly with internal business units. We develop and transfer the global digital strategy into day-to-day business decisions and business development activities. We support the implementation of new digital products and provide expertise and solutions for a unified online marketing strategy and webpages. On a methodological level, we develop and implement a standardized approach for digital transformation projects across all business units.Kontakt
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your email!
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.
Product Owner (*)ID
Schenker AG Head OfficeStadt