Would you like to be a part of the growth of an international company in the Netherlands? This is possible at Mondial Relay, where you can further develop your logistics talents! In exchange for your work you will receive a gross salary that can amount to over €15.- per hour (including allowances) plus travel expenses. In addition, you will also receive pension accrual. Does this sound like the ideal job for you? Then read on and apply today for this vacancy!
Temporary employment agency Manpower is looking for several logistics employees for Mondial Relay in the Utrecht region.
Please note that the exact work location is in Vianen.
As a logistics employee or specialist you have a varied job in a dynamic company. You will be occupied with the following tasks:
- Sorting postal packages in the three halls
- Moving postal packages
- Checking incoming and outgoing shipments
- Loading and unloading lorries
What’s in it for you
- Gross salary of €12.- per hour (this is without the extra allowances on top of that!)
- Shift bonus of up to 30% on top of your gross salary
- Travel allowance according to the regulation of the organisation
- Part-time or full-time job from 15 to 40 hours per week
- Temporary contract with Manpower with the chance of a direct contract with the client in the long term
- Development opportunities via Manpower Academy (more than 200 online training courses)
- Position for the long term
- Pension accrual via Manpower (after eight weeks)