KOTRA Amsterdam is looking for an Assistant Manager for its marketing position. KOTRA (Korea Trade and Investment Promotion Agency) is a government agency established in 1962 and has 127 global networks in 84 countries. The employee will be responsible for supporting Korean SME clients in building business networks in the Netherlands.
The Assistant Manager will perform marketing for Korean SME clients who want to export their goods and services to the Netherlands by searching for prospective buyers or partners and building business relationships with them. Also, the Assistant Manager must work closely and collaboratively with the Marketing Team and the Research and Investment Promotion Department in KOTRA Amsterdam to deliver precise and practical information to clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant areas like International Trade, Sales & Marketing, and Business Development is preferred
- Experiences in research or marketing activities such as business development and acquisition in the trade area are preferred
- Experiences in digital marketing or web page management are preferred
- Fluent in writing and speaking abilities in English and Dutch(preferred)
- Korean writing and speaking skills are preferred
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks at the same time
- Advanced user with MS Office
- EU Driving License is preferred
- (For Non-EU nationals) Permanent resident permit of one of the EU countries is required
[Location] The World Trade Center in Amsterdam Zuid
[Employment Type] Full-time with a 1-month trial period
We look forward to meeting you, who enjoys being in multi-cultural environments and who expands its network proactively!
If interested, please send your CV and cover letter to Hyesu Lee (email@example.com +31-20-754-6902) by 30 Sep. 2022.