The Global IT Service Desk is a busy and energetic hive of activity and the central point of contact for IT support for our staff globally. We work relentlessly to ensure our customers are happy, productive, and supported wherever they are.
We are looking for an experienced IT Support Engineer with engineering experience to join our global IT Service Desk providing support to our internal customers across the globe.
Working within our global IT team you will be a team player who contributes to our shared goals and can coach junior staff. You will be able to operate individually providing local reach, and support locally and globally across a range of IT services including incident management, service request management, and hardware provisioning.
You will have previous experience as an IT Support Engineer with sound practical experience supporting a complex IT estate.
What are you going to do?
- Ensuring continuity, performance, scalability and security of our IT systems;
- Working along the incident management and request management processes;
- Processing and resolving IT Service Desk tickets;
- Management of personal and team backlog to resolve tickets fast;
- Supporting and maintaining end user environments (Windows);
- Upkeep of IT Asset Management (ITAM) records to a high standard;
- Helping to manage stock levels for IT hardware ensuring friction free delivery
- Working with 3rd party companies to progress incidents and requests where applicable;
- Escalating to the IT Service Desk Team Leader or other escalation groups as appropriate;
- Coaching and training junior IT members of staff as and when required.
What do you bring?
- Experience in problem management and major incident management;
- Advanced troubleshooting and analytical skills;
- Advanced support knowledge of Microsoft products, O365, Azure (MS900, AZ900, MD100, MD101), VMWare;
- Fair understanding of Backup tools;
- Microsoft Remote Desktop experience;
- Knowledge of Cisco/Meraki network equipment;
- Good understanding of Printers and Printer Management;
- Experience of service management tools including ServiceNow;
- Excellent ability to communicate and empathise with callers;
- Coaching and mentoring of junior staff;
- Flexibility and willingness to periodically be on stand-by, work outside of regular hours as necessary and international travel;
- Proficiency in English and Dutch both verbally and in writing.
What does Kinly offer you?
You will get the opportunity to hold a position within a dynamic organization in which you can truly make a difference. In addition, we offer the following:
- A competitive salary;
- 27 vacation days per year on a full-time basis;
- Good pension plan and travel allowance;
- Laptop and mobile phone;
- Flexible working hours and the flexibility to work from home;
- A team of like-minded tech enthusiasts willing to help you every step of the way;
- Interaction with interesting and innovative customers and partners;
- Organized lunch / fruit at the office for a small personal contribution;
- A work environment where we care about our employees and have fun.
Is jouw interesse gewekt?
Dan komen we graag met je in contact! We zien jouw cv en motivatie graag tegemoet. Heb je inhoudelijke vragen? Neem dan contact op met Frank Elzinga, Corporate recruiter, via 06-38761151.