Are you accurate, do you set high quality standards and naturally have technical insight? Then we have a fulltime job for you in a fast-growing high-tech organization!
As a high-tech operator you will test our end products with specialized equipment in the testing department of our cleanroom. With this you ensure, using various tests, measurements and your eye for detail, the high quality of our products.
You and your colleagues carry various responsibilities such as:
- Qualifying products through various tests, such as the helium leak test, pressure test and performing visual inspections;
- Registering measurement reports;
- Reading and interpreting complex working drawings and manuals;
- Working according to a structured work and test plan.
In short: as an operator hightech you work in a varied function within a pleasant working environment where quality is number 1. In addition, there are plenty of opportunities internally to grow into a senior role, where your duties can be further expanded to include:
- Suggesting and testing improvements in the production process;
- Performing analyses on returned products;
- The management and maintenance of measuring equipment.
In addition to a full-time job in a 2-shift environment, we offer:
- A job with the prospect of permanent employment;
- A starting salary of between €3,000 and €3,400 gross per month (depending on experience) on a full-time basis, including shift bonus;
- 25 vacation days and 8.33% vacation pay per year, so you can fully relax and enjoy your time off;
- Travel allowance of €0.21 per kilometer;
- More than enough opportunities to keep developing yourself, under the right guidance;
- An open and informal company atmosphere. Together you ensure a pleasant working environment!
You are available fulltime on short notice and:
- You can work in a 2-shift schedule from 06:00 to 14:30 and from 14:15 to 22:45;
- You have completed a technical education and can read technical drawings;
- You have a good command of the English language (B1 level) both verbally and in writing;
- You have experience in a structured work environment where quality is key;
- If you have experience in a clean room environment that is an advantage, but not necessary;
- Your precision, dexterity and accuracy are of a high level.
You will be part of a growing high-tech organization in the Nijmegen area. For years the company has been the expert for the development, production and installation of high-tech equipment used in Europe, but also in Asia and the US. The installations and products are professionally built under cleanroom conditions. As an operator hightech you will be working within an informal team, where equality is key and where you work with great colleagues, so that every day the best result is achieved!
The organization is easily accessible by car from cities like Arnhem, Oss, Uden and Tiel, but also from German places like Kleve or Goch.
Does this sound like your dream job and would you like to be part of the preparation team? Then apply directly online or call Rens (024-3828105), so you can meet your new colleagues soon!
3000 - 3400