Job OverviewSupervises production associates who are performing tasks related to loading and unloading freight, accounting for materials utilizing multiple systems and overseeing the assembly and installation of server racks and their components.
What will you enjoy doing (duties/tasks)
- Oversees, organizes, and coordinates cycle counts, inventory replenishments and material returns
- Ensures adequate safety measures are followed to protect personnel and property
- Advises subordinates with questions or problems in any aspect of work activities.
- Monitors work and examines production areas for accuracy, neatness and conformance to policies and procedures.
- Recommends and implements documented changes to procedures to improve efficiency, quality, and safety
- Performs or assists subordinates in performance of duties.
What you need to succeed (Qualifications, experience, skills, attributes)
- This is an entry level leadership role.
- Solid interpersonal and analytical skills are required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is required.
- Generally, prefer 3-6 years' experience in material handling operations.
Why You will Love DB SchenkerMany of our jobs come with great benefits-including healthcare, ways to save for the future, and opportunities for career advancement.
- Earn up to 3 weeks' Vacation over the course of your first year + Holidays + Sick Days
- Full Health Insurance on day one (medical, dental, vision, prescription drugs)
- Career Advancement. We are strong believers in continual training and development for our people. Your success is our success
- Your Safety is important to us, so we will provide protective gear
- Health Advocacy support for you and your family
- Company Paid life insurance
- Company paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) option
How to Get StartedYou can begin by applying above or visit us at https://dbschenker.com/global/careers
Stay Connected With UsTwitter: @DBSchenkerUSALinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/dbschenker/Facebook: @DBSchenkerAmericasVisit our Blog: https://www.nowthatslogistics.comDB Schenker is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. DB Schenker is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.