Hoe ziet jouw rol eruit? - What will your job look like?
Within FrieslandCampina, LQS serves as independent central laboratory for QC-analyses in raw materials, intermediate and finished products, packaging material, process water and waste water for the FrieslandCampina Opco’s, particularly in the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany. Based on the analytical results of LQS, QA of the Opco’s releases products. This essential position in the dairy chain of FrieslandCampina demands from LQS to deliver top quality services, i.e. reliable analytical results within the agreed time. LQS is the only laboratory in FrieslandCampina with an ISO 17025 accreditation and GMP+ B10 certification.
- Develop an scheduling and logistics strategy for the own department in line with the overall LQS strategy, which directs te activities within the own department;
- Analyze logistical (work)processes, evaluate bottlenecks, identify opportunities and initiate and ensure implementation improvements in processes, procedures, and/or systems for own department and/or partners;
- Create and ensure realization of a rolling LQS scheduling plan, to make sure that resources are used effectively;
- Act as primary interface and gate keeper with Fighting Units e.g. regarding analyses results, requests for new analyses, issues;
- Analyze current (work)processes, signal and evaluate bottlenecks and initiate and implement improvements;
- Responsible for correct masterdata management, which will be used for by all other departments of the OpCo’s;
- Lead by example: take accountability, show involvement, correct and compliment performance and empower people to take decisions by themselves;
- Lead, coach and appraise employees and develop (the cooperation between) employees of the own department using the relevant HR instruments and procedures and ensure an effective structure and a positive culture in which values are supported and carried out to be able to achieve results;
- Ensure the development and implementation of the year plan, monitor the progress and if necessary take measures, in line with applicable guidelines to ensure the department objectives and targets are realized;
- Manage, allocate and optimize the resources of the department (materials, people, equipment) and projects which results in an optimal allocation of resources (budget responsibility).
- Academic / Master;
- 8-10 relevant years’ experience;
- Knowledge and experience with World Class Operations Management or similar continuous improvement methods (Lean, Six Sigma, etc.);
- Strong leadership skills;
- Able to improve complex (re)organizations in rapidly changing environments (proven track record);
- Highly effective communicator with the ability to constantly connect your team to a greater purpose as well as remove blocks to ensure their success;
- A fact based decision maker, without losing empathy;
- Positive, inspiring and energetic personality with can-do mentality, proactive and persuasive;
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
Uren per week: