Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
Appoint, lead, coach, appraise and develop
the individual employees as well as the operations team as a whole. This by using your recognized leadership skills combined with the available (HR) tools, instruments and processes to ensure an effective structure and a positive culture in which core values are supported and carried out to be able to achieve results.
• Leads by example: take accountability, show involvement, correct and compliment performance and empower people to take decisions by themselves
• Acts as a role model and has a ‘Zero Loss’ mindset for him/herself and the team
• Capable to positively influence the mindset and behavior of the operations departmentand LQS as a whole
• Is pro-active, listens, cooperates with the team and other stakeholders and is able to oversee consequences, actions and decisions for the chain and ensured knowledge sharing
• Takes ownership for performance cycle activities
• Determines and monitors the training matrix of the team/team members
• Acts as a change manager and and creates a strong and healthy team who is able to face and manage changeThis goes hand in hand with a flawless and open style off communication
Develop an operations strategy for the own department in line with the overall LQS strategy, which directs the activities within the own department.
Ensure the right balance between operation costs, service level and working capital.
Responsible for managing the external analyses.
Contribute to the development of the overall LQS strategy.
(Execution) year plan
Translate the strategy of the department and the input from team leaders into an approved year plan / budget for the own department which gives direction to and control on the activities of the own department.
Ensure the implementation of the year plan, monitor the progress and if necessary take measures, in line with applicable guidelines to ensure the department objectives and targets are realized.
Provide insights at request or at own initiative regarding quantitative and qualitative developments by means of periodical and ad hoc reports and/or analyses, to enable the organization to take the right decisions and determine or adjust strategy.
Manage, allocate and optimize the resources of the department (materials, people, equipment) and projects which results in an optimal allocation of resources (budget responsibility).
Analyze current (work)processes, signal and evaluate bottlenecks and initiate and implement improvements
Create support and awareness for QSHE and ensure the implementation of QSHE guidelines to ensure employees understand and work in accordance with the applicable QSHE guidelines.
Build and maintain a network of relevant partners as well as manage the relation with the environment of the department to create support for department activities, to improve and to get access to relevant information.
Keep up with relevant developments in own area of expertise, define knowledge gaps in the own department and ensure the development and exchange of knowledge within the department which results in a knowledge level which is appropriate to execute the year plan.
Ensure proper functioning of the equipment in order to ensure cost efficient production and timely delivery of the agreed analyses.
Define, plan, lead and coordinate projects within the laboratory (micro, pharma and media kitchen) as well as projects that exceeds the own laboratory.
• Academic / Master
• 8-10 relevant years’ experience
• Knowledge and experience with World Class Operations Management or similar continuous improvement methods (Lean, Six Sigma, etc.);
• Able to improve complex (re)organizations in rapidly changing environments (proven track record)
• Highly effective communicator with the ability to constantly connect your team to a greater purpose as well as remove blocks to ensure their success
• Is an example for others, is a leader who ensures that individuals and groups buy into the strategy, plans, goals and policy and initiate and manages (organizational) changes.
• A fact based decision maker, without losing empathy
• Positive, inspiring and energetic personality with can-do mentality, proactive and persuasive
• Strong leadership skills
• Fluent in Dutch and English
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
Uren per week: Full-Time