- Pick, pack and process customer orders.
- Preparing customer orders for dispatch and collection by the couriers.
- Manually unload incoming deliveries from containers and lorries.
- Preparing stock to put away into the racking and on the system.
- General housekeeping.
- Manual Handling.
- Ensure the workplace and warehouse environment is maintained to a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness.
- Participate in regular stock takes.
- Ensure stock is stored, handled and transported securely and safely.
Over de werkgever
Monster Group is a thriving British online retailer offering a diverse range of high quality and great value products to an international market. Going from strength to strength and expanding at an exponential rate, an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Warehouse Operative has arises at our Venlo warehouse.
Key Skills required:
- English must be first or second language.
- Have a positive, cheerful and forward-thinking approach.
- Team work as well as initiative to work on your own.
- Physically fit, hard-working and reliable.
- Good level of maths and computer skills.
- Forklift License / experience would be beneficial.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist
Wat wij bieden
The length of contract is adaptable to the right candidate.