Location: Holiday Inn Express Rotterdam Centre
Hours per week: 4-5 days per week.
Working on public holidays and weekend days is part of the job requirements.
We are looking for a Room Attendant. As Room Attendant you prepare the rooms for stay and work according to a fixed schedule. It is your goal to provide guests with a pleasant, tidy and clean stay. This requires customer focus, professionalism and a broad smile!
Do you enjoy cleaning, being in contact with many different people and assisting guests when they have requests? Are you hospitable, a go-getter and do you have this broad smile? Then we are looking for you!
• Cleaning the (bathroom) rooms according to the applicable standards
• Change of bed linen and towels
• Making up the beds
• Vacuuming carpets and mops from hard floors
• Dusting and cleaning furniture
• Refilling amenities (soaps, pens, coffee and tea, etc.), the minibar (if part of the contract) and resources / materials used for cleaning
• Assisting in the cleaning of public spaces and back of house
• Performing daily extra work by assignment
• Communicate well with colleagues, supervisors, managers and guests
Interested? Please apply! We would love to meet you.
Work is of a physical nature, which includes stooping, carrying, walking, standing, pushing and pulling. Due to the nature of the position, not all tasks may be included in the list.
What's in it for you?
• A salary from € 11,27 gross hourly wage, in accordance to the cleaning CAO.
• Payment per 4 weeks
• A fun and involved team
• Year-end bonus
• Training budget
• Growth opportunities
• A view of long-term or permanent employment
• The holiday accrual amounts to 10,5% of every paid hour or part thereof, but only if you promise to come back! :)
What we ask from you:
• Preferably experience in the (hotel) cleaning. No experience? Feel free to apply! We offer training
• Eye for detail
• You are familiar with observing the Arbo rules
• Flexible in working hours, work and workplace
Who you are:
• You are a Dutch and/or English speaker
• You are customer-oriented and hospitable
• You have an enthusiastic and professional attitude
• Independent, motivated and organized
• You work efficiently and have an affinity with the hotel industry
Fixed contract 8 months to start with