Your main responsibilities are:
- Develop Ceradis’ proprietary technology
- Deepen existing formulations know how and develop new technology platforms
- Keep up to date with literature and with the technological trends in the field of agrochemical formulations
- Bring new patent ideas and/or support in developing or strengthening of patents
- Initiate and complete innovative formulation development to expand the R&D formulation library
- Design and thoughtfully perform experiments
- Quality analyses of the designed pesticide formulations (phys/chem stability, particle size, viscosity, suspensibility, active content, etc.)
- Provide technical reports and presentations
- Guide technology transfer to third party manufacturers and provide technical support to production.
- Supervise (pilot) production at the manufacturing site
Over de werkgever
Ceradis B.V. develops and markets innovative environmental friendly solutions for plant nutrition and crop protection. The company Ceradis was founded in the Netherlands as a spin-off of Wageningen University and still has a close relationship with their research departments. Ceradis products have a patented formulation that guarantees optimal activity of the ingredients and excellent handling characteristics for the end-users. Ceradis has 4 current technology platforms and is working on strengthening these and adding to them. Each platform is covered by one or multiple patents.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Robust analytical skills, flexible, ability to interact with any level within organizations
- Hands-on mentality
- Familiar with all basic lab equipment including particle analyser, viscometer, HPLC, etc.
- Ability to self-motivate, multi-task and work independently and within a team
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Formulation development experience (preferably in Crop Protection or a related field)
- Experience with scaling up to (pilot) production is a big plus
- MS or Ph.D. degree in Chemistry or related degree
Wat wij bieden