Your main tasks as an Asset Controller:
Financial control activities, particular for all fixed assets (RTI’s):
- Maintain Asset book for investments, depreciation, revaluation, depreciation, impairment, and write off;
- Reconciliation of Asset Book with Financial System (Dynamics) and Operational System (Loglink/Outsystems);
- Responsible for accounting and controlling activities, in collaboration with Finance shared services (FSC), including accuracy and completeness of all financial statements and reporting in accordance with CC accounting policies, GAAP, Statutory and Tax requirements;
- Supporting all external/statutory audit requirements, where needed. Ensure accurate and timely completion of statutory filings, external audits and other regulated mandates;
- Responsible for maintaining, coordinating, developing, and managing the budgeting, forecasting and monthly variance analysis and communicate results to EMT as well as Banks and Shareholders;
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with all CC policy, procedures and internal controls (control framework to mitigate risks and ensure compliance).
Asset control activities like:
- Partner with the Sales and Operations teams. Ensure operational activities like the periodic stock counts at our depots, customer confirmations of RTI balances & improving the quality of the contract administration, comply to the qualitative requirements of Finance;
- Responsible for reducing the risk of losing RTI’s;
- Creation & monitoring of a framework with controls and procedures to reconcile CC’s assets.
Business case activities like:
- Develop and ensure compliance to the agreed business case process, usage of templates & models, responsibilities;
- Perform periodic reviews of business cases after implementation;
- Develop norms for new business cases;
- Train users of business case templates.
- Play a keyrole in further automation, simplification and new system implementations and migrations;
- Participate in CC’s workgroups/projects when required.