Are you experienced in buying and/or planning as well as have excellent communication and negotiation skills? Is managing large excel sheets part of your forte? Then we are looking for you! A major fashion brand with its European headquarters in Amsterdam is looking for a Buying and Demand planner. Please note, interviews will take place shortly so do apply promptly if you are interested.
The BPO Department is the team that drives Buying, Planning & Operational excellence of all the divisions, within the head quarters. Based in the Amsterdam European HQ, the team is split into 4 sub teams: Project /Process Management & Merchandise Operations Team, NOS Global Demand Planning & Buying Team, Seasonal Global Buying & Planning Team and Buying Operations Team. These 4 teams work together in an informal setting to create operational excellence and alignment across all divisions.
As the Buying & Demand Planner you will be part of the Seasonal Global Buying & Planning Team. Ensuring optimum Seasonal Planning is done from the range plan handover to the official purchase order creation, within the Buying & Demand Planning department, based on desired KPI’s. You will work closely with the business analysts, the Buying & Demand Planners, Merchandisers and product developers, Merchandising Planning teams as well as their off shore Supply Value Chain teams.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Managing seasonal planning with vendors;
- Placing buy's 4 times a year for all seasons;
- Stakeholder management ( product merchandisers, product developers , vendors , buying operations , buying offices);
- Managing material bookings;
- Managing global orderbook for assigned division.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Past experience in buying or/and planning;
- Experience in managing large Excel sheets;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent negotiation skills.
What you can expect from our client:
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality;
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus;
- Depending on the role a monthly Covid home - office budget;
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities.